Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,406 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? (2212 Views)

I Need Movies Recommendations From Netflix? / First Images From Netflix Comedy Turn Up Charlie Starring Idris Elba / Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? by tinker33: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2017
Hello Nairaland community!
I really hope someone can help me! I just noticed that some movies and also series (or season of certain series) were removed from Netflix. That's a real shame! I know that it is possible with the offline service to download some movies but as soon as they disappear from Netflix also the download disappears! So I wanted to know if someone knows a good & legal way to download everything from Netflix permanently? This would be really great kiss
Re: Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? by majoranjo: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
uuuh that's why I canceled my netflix suscription... didn't get why they just remove series or movies, doesn't make any sense to me. They removed for example 2 fast 2 furoius (one of my favs) or jurassic parc lost world... like really wt is wrong with those people sad sad and maybe you should get some software recorder to capture those things if you still have netflix
Re: Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? by tinker33: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
yeah I still have netflix. Would be really cool to have some series or movies permanently. I also love Jurassic Parc, why did the remove it, that's a real shame!!! Are those recording softwares legal, do you know something about that? And do you use such a software?
Re: Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? by LaLeLuuu: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
I'm also using a recording software for quite a while now and the are legal as along as you don't distribute any contect you recorded to others wink
Re: Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? by JellyBelly: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2017
hey there, you can try the moviebox software, it is really great for online stream recording like netflix! Take a look: http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/netflix.html
Hope this will help you smiley
Re: Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? by tinker33: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thanks JellyBelly this softwares looks good smiley Definitely going to try it

(1) (Reply)

Is TSTV A Fraud? / Movie: Bad Boys For Life (2020) HD / Omo Ghetto (the Saga) By Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.