Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,703 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

A Sure Guide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sure Guide (249 Views)

A Sure Message To President Buhari / A Sure Pass To Heaven Or 100million / Atheism: A Sure Vaccine For Demonic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sure Guide by overcomersfaith(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2017
There are times in life you and I cannot explain what is going on in our lives. We think we have prayed, we believe in on other name except the Name of Jesus and we confess same. But things are not going the way it should or we believe it should. What are going to do as a born again child of God?

Your faith is not in doubt? You live upright and you went a little further to teach your children the way of the Lord. Then what went wrong? Where did you miss it? How can a good God leave His children to suffer evil, while did He intervene, why did He not give room for testimony of victory? There are one thousand and one question a child of God is asking because of what befall them?

Beloved, I have these answers which in itself may not be exhaustive but to an extent can help us in such a time while we trust God through the Holy Spirit to minister healing to such souls at such a moment like this.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/a-sure-guide/

(1) (Reply)

A Day Lagos Non-denominational Retreat! / Keep Hope Alive / My Church Didn't Observers Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.