Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,498 members, 7,847,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Where Do They Come From On Monday Mornings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Do They Come From On Monday Mornings (540 Views)

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) / Our Teachers Always Tell Us They Come 1st Position True Or False / Where Do They Come From On Monday Mornings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do They Come From On Monday Mornings by simplejide(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2009
I find it quite strange when i get on the road on monday mornings to see a lot of people on the road. In their cars and the bus stops. This really cant be compared to the other days of the week.

And so i wonder, is it that there are more firms on mondays and they simply disappear on the other days or is it mondays that people make more money than the other days of the week.

Please let me here ur view on this issue.

Thanks
Re: Where Do They Come From On Monday Mornings by mamagee3(f): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
What is this thread about again? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Belly Dancers Needed Urgently / New Universal 3g Modem Wit Free Internet Acess.10,500naira / Wonder I Cannot Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.