Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing (3190 Views)

Free Skype Group Training On Affiliate Marketing Methods -make $50 -$100 Daily.. / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by clickbnkgod: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2017

The best affiliate network is clickbank, so I will be discussing about clickbank platform
(.... unfortunately, it is not opened to Nigerians. But I will teach you how to join the network and make money)

NOTE: This is not a PONZI scheme or get rich quick Avenue, you will have to build your income from scratch yourself……..

THINGS TO KNOW

1. You can’t just jump into clickbank, you will soon jump out if you do. Surprised?

2. Clickbank registration interface had change, and the model of registration is now strenuous.

3. There are multiple and many products on clickbank which can get you confused in the long run if you are not careful.

4. If you start your clickbank career with aweber or other autoresponder paid avenue you will end up frustrated. Why? Aweber will give you a free first month and subsequent months will be prized and as a newbie with limited fund…..I guess you know better.

5. There a simple tools and free softwares which you can actually use to start up your career. Well you want them? Don’t worry I will show you soon.

6.You will need more time and attention to make more and much money on the platform.

7. You don’t have to use paid traffic to make it big on clickbank? I will show you the formula

8.Well lemme burst your bubble you can earn from clickbank with your mobile phones, not necessarily with your computer system. Though having a personal computer will be an added advantage.

9. I will provide the basic tools for you to successfully create a clickbank account

10. And finally I will show you how you can conveniently withdraw your earnings on clickbank

11. Everyone keep saying there is money in the LIST, yeah actually there is money in the list but the fact is 500 useful list is more better than 5million useless list. I will show you how to get useful list.

RULES OF THIS CLASS

1. Don’t drop your email address here

2. Don’t panic if I don’t answer your questions on time, I am a very busy guy and don’t worry I will find time to answer all questions.

3. No adverts on the page, create another thread for such!

4. Masters in the room can also learn, instead of confusing the initially confused learners.

UPDATE LATER……..

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by Ayemileto(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
what's clickbank
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by clickbnkgod: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ayemileto:
what's clickbank
It is an affiliate marketing network
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by dake40(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm in
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by clickbnkgod: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017

For those who don't know what affiliate marketing is all about, here is it; affiliates websites are those websites where you chose or pick a product and promote it. At the end of the day you will be paid a commission for each products you make sales on.

Like I said earlier, clickbank is the best among others because they pay 70-75% of the products you make sale on.

Let's assume you chose to sell a product with prize tag $50 and you are supposed to earn 75% as a commission on each unit you sell. So it means you will earn $37.5 on a single unit.

Making money on clickbank depends on the quantity of units that you were able to sell through marketing (don't worry about the marketing, there is a simple way to do it)

Guys try to be dropping comments so that I will have moral to continue with the class.

UPDATE LATER……..
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by olumanja: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am in
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by Alwaysking: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
9ce one
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by Ayemileto(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
following
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by WinningDiva: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please continue
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by emmaeko1989: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
we are following sir,please continue.
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by COURVOISier(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by clickbnkgod: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Update coming Sirs/Mas. Stay close
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by clickbnkgod: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2017

What is Clickbank?

Clickbank is an online retailer and has been around for over 17 years, delivering lifestyle products to tons of people around the world. It is one of the most famous and best online retailer, with 200 million customers.
ClickBank is the largest online marketplace for digital products, and you'll be able to quickly pinpoint hot sellers by browsing through their many categories. ClickBank offers detailed statistics and information regarding each specific product making it even easier to quickly evaluate the profitability of potential campaigns.
Simply put, what it does is it sells digital products worldwide that were created by entrepreneurs and put on sale on Clickbank’s website.
These entrepreneurs are people who want to provide other people with things they are looking for, things they need. These products are sold in 190 countries.

How Does it Work?

As one of the largest online retailers, ClickBank takes advantage of the power of their digital marketing partners and sells millions of unique products to more than 200 million customers around the world.
There are three main actors at Clickbanks as a result :
the customers , who are looking for something online,
the vendors who will put their passion and expertise at the service of these customers, and
the affiliates who will promote the products in order to get the customers' attentions.

UPDATE LATER……..
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by clickbnkgod: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guys make una try to dey drop comments na. Not just read and leave biko
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by Maura1(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
clickbnkgod:
Interesting. Waiting for update.
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by dicksj93: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
carry on bro
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by dake40(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Fire on bro
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by steffi01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ride on bro.. Like u said I signed up and got confused.
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by Appleyard(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
I'm all ears....
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by dontro(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tired of all these "make money online thing?" It is because tou want everything free.

Get a premium eBook and see the difference.

Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by blessme105: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
dontro:
Tired of all these "make money online thing?" It is because tou want everything free.

Some people sha..... Simple instructions they can't follow. Where is Op? Maybe he has been blocked my spam bots. Just maybe..
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by chisom83(m): 1:23am On Mar 28, 2017
the man that carry his book enter class, abeg comot your head for road make I see the board. OP abeg continue, I don enter class
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by omoba2k2: 1:53am On Mar 28, 2017
talk more on how to register on clickbank in nigeria. Opening a clickbank account with a US Ip is a bad idea.
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by DoyenExchange: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Over 50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by Enosa1(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2017
interesting...am in pls op continue
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by yorubarere: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
blessme105:

Some people sha..... Simple instructions they can't follow. Where is Op? Maybe he has been blocked my spam bots. Just maybe..

You are right bro..... I was attacked by spam bots

This is a friend account.... I will be updating soon
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by yorubarere: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2017
dontro:

Na wa for you o Bros........ Can't just stick to simple rules
Re: Step By Step Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing by yorubarere: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2017
omoba2k2:
talk more on how to register on clickbank in nigeria. Opening a clickbank account with a US Ip is a bad idea.

Don't ever try to use a US IP address for registration and don't use US as your country of residence because you will have problems in withdrawing your earnings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Carrot Oil Lightens Skin? / Need Land For Large Scale Maize Farming / Outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.