Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School (531 Views)

Buhari Yet To Send Supreme Court Justice-Nominees For Senate’s Confirmation / Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School by BERNIMOORE: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
The secondary school that Buhari Attended Tried to cover him up because he DID NOT PASS ANY SINGLE SUBJEST, they Mess Up the fabricated result such that TILL DATE BUHARI NEVER CLAIM OR RECEIVE THE RESULT. here is what happen, Note the school officer never mention presidential candidate's Name (Muhammadu Buhari) but Cleverly says 'one of our ex students
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/23/certificate-saga-attached-buharis-recent-photograph-result-gck/

We received a message that one of our ex students was demanding for his result and we had to release it. However, we are still expecting him to come in person for verification.”

My work is to release the result as demanded, which I did. We have to attach his recent passport because we could not locate the one he used during registration. The issue now is, they demanded for the result and I’ve done my job”, he told DAILY POST.

When prodded further to explain why the result bears ‘Kastina’ State which was not created as at the time Buhari sat for the exam, Kabir said: “Mr. Journalist, I am going for prayer now, please call me back.”

When this correspondent tried to reach him, his number was perpetually switched off.

what we can derive from this is that

1. Issue of identity which is fatal to the Case; Mohamed Buhari Not Same As Muhammadu Buhari
2. Till Date Buhari Had NOT VERIFIED NOR CLAIM THE RESULT OF 'ONE MOHAMED BUHARI'
3.Buhari(president) Swore to Affidavit to be Addressed and known as 'Muhammadu buhari'

Further
3.Buhari Till Date Did Not Submit any result to INEC as demanded by electoral act 2011.

4. Buhari did Not Present any result to the Court, justice Ademola was paid 500,000 to frustrate the case by Buhari lawyer Awodein while the case was on, and Buhari went on to win the case even a year after there was no presentation of his result to the court which keep adjourning till the case was withrawn.
Former President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Olisa Agbakoba (SAN),

In a video of the Channels TV, Agbakoba said he had had a good look at the nomination form, especially as the current form for the 2015 elections is different. The new form has a fragment titled 'Produce Evidence Of Qualification'. In his own calculation, this part was not filled in properly by General Buhari and this might cause a problem down the line.

He said: “As lawyers we go for evidence. Based on the form before me, I do feel that the form has been wrongly filled. I saw in the papers yesterday … but I wished that the certificate was not published so that the distraction will not be there. “The last thing we want is for General Buhari to be disqualified for non completion of the form. The truth is that he did not complete the form; he put in an affidavit that his certificates are with the army, that is non-compliance, so generally speaking Read more: https://politics.naij.com/362576-buhari-risks-disqualification-olisa-agbakoba.html

According to reports, Buhari had stated in the affidavit that: “I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein. All my academic qualifications, documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board, as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose.

The Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye, who said the army has been inundated with request for the General’s credentials, added that it was only in possession of a letter from the Principal of the Provincial Secondary School, Kastina, recommending Buhari as fit for military commissioning in 1960.

Buhari Certificate: Army Deny Possession Of WASC
He said that the Army also have in its possessions Nigerian Army Form 199A where the General indicated after commissioning that he obtained credits in four subjects and a pass in another. However, it is not in possession of a certificate to prove same.

In the document passed around to journalists for sighting, the letter reads in part; “I recommend him fit for military commissioning, I consider that he will pass the WASC examination in English, Math and three other subjects.”

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/20/army-deny-possession-buharis-wasc-certificate/

justice Ademola was offered N500,000 at that time to back down and soft peddal, thereby compromising a judicial process which later haut Ademola himself

Kola Awodein paid the money to Justice Ademola in 2015 at the time the judge was presiding over the Buhari’s certificate case.

Agi had claimed to the DSS investigator that the sum of N500,000 paid to Justice Ademola
http://punchng.com/buharis-lawyer-gave-justice-ademola-n500000/

Re: Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School by BERNIMOORE: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
now we have a president not possesing his own result!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School by FineUsername(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
See gobé. Good observation.
Re: Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School by BERNIMOORE: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
FineUsername:
See gobé. Good observation.
they though all nigerians have short memories
Re: Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School by Luckylife(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
No wonder Nigeria situation are in shambles .
Re: Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School by BERNIMOORE: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Luckylife:
No wonder Nigeria situation are in shambles .
APC WHOM NIGERIANS TRUSTED ARE FULL OF SCANDAL'S how can they deliver?

(1) (Reply)

@officialefcc Handler:get Us 354,000 New Twitter Followers Before I Reveal My ID / Biodata Of Hon. Griftson Timeyin Omatsuli, Warri South Local Government / Kofi Annan Said Africa Is Back Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.