Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... (21124 Views)

JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. / Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by pepemendy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
jambite are fvckup peeps, thank god I'm trough with bullshiit
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Ssholly(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
This f**king registration is the worst i have ever withness. Ma kid bro have been queing in the bank for the past 5 day, he's always given sever error and to come back.
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by jaymejate: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why it won't be worst ehn...
Dem carry big work give former Unilorin VC. Unilorin of all school ehn.

Una just start ni o.
Jamb will be fast dan ever before. Registration in one month, exam in 2days. Just like Unilorin.

3 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Johncuba(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
0b10010011:
Things were better in 1955.

The system has really changed
1955?? For how much was a jamb form sold for that year?
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Nuelton(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm....

Check my signature
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by SEEDORF441(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
do u think jamb reg wil close on the 19 of April? i doubt it.
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by 0b10010011: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Johncuba:
1955?? For how much was a jamb form sold for that year?

Nothing like JAMB then
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by yakamata(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
guys please help me out. I created my profile with jamb and they sent an email to my phone verifying i did. After being in the queue for over 3 hours in the bank , i successfully paid the money for the Pin. Everything starts to go south when the banker told me that he can't generate the pin. Mind you Everybody ahead of me in the queue got theirs .Am really freaking out about it. Please i need some little information to reassure me everything is okay
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by samuel900(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Odee.....fool. sidon dia dey hope
coliboyswag:
Jamb this year will be easy by faith
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Catastrophe: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thank God I don register oo. Last week thursday..... I rem I was evn d first at d bank @ Unity... Jst lyk my frnd said na me dey really use take learn... Buh didn't even spend up to 40 mins dere being d first and only and dat was on d 20th monday after bank went to cbt centre to reg only to find out d site was down oooo..... Collected their number called tues and wednesday buh to no avail... But wen I called on thursday nd d guy told me its now working, sharp I nor waste time went dere come see pple...........................Suspense..................Watch out for part two grin

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by samuel900(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dibu is far better than Oloyede. Someone who Quran in that position WHAT DO U EXPECT?

4 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by kentycom(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:

I went round today to find out how things are going before i officially start registration. What i found out is that
1. You have to go to a CBT centre to create Jamb profile, even if you used the Jamb registration app as was advertised to create your profile, the banks will not collect it.
2. You then go to the bank and enter another line to pay for your pin. In the whole of this state only Union bank and Jaiz bank are selling it. You can just imagine the line there. You have to stay under the sun even as they complain that they have network problem or the pin vending process is faulty.
3. You then go back to the CBT centre where you will enter a third line to do the registration proper.

Kudos to the Jamb registrar and his advisers who have succeded in making a strenous process even more strenous. I hope your children are registering along with us.

They will send their children to study in abroad, we the nigerian, they keep on punishing us, as if they are not from nigeria. This thing just they vex me, i feel like slapping someone to receive sense, so that we will not suffer like this, we havent enter hell na, haba...

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by inforesource: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
I actually thought that introduction of technology in anything makes that thing easy but JAMB has proved this my believe wrong. How can you introduce technology into a process and then the entire thing collapse?

This shows the mindset and the mental capacity of the so called people in the hem of affairs in this country.

Tooo-fiaaaa-kwaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by OlujobaSamuel: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
mascot19:
This year reg is not easy Been standing here for the past 10 hours
standing since 5am? are you related to Lai? Jesus wept!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by IamKingwise(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Hafeezson(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Thank God i'm a graduate. Anywhere best of luck to all JAMBITE
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by ETILA100(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pls can someone use last year jamb result for admission dis year?
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by iamceejay(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
I created my brother's profile but no code was sent to his email for completion of profile.

Anyone knows the need for that code?
Can he proceeded to obtain his pin??
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by iamceejay(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Catastrophe:
Thank God I don register oo. Last week thursday..... I rem I was evn d first at d bank @ Unity... Jst lyk my frnd said na me dey really use take learn... Buh didn't even spend up to 40 mins dere being d first and only and dat was on d 20th monday after bank went to cbt centre to reg only to find out d site was down oooo..... Collected their number called tues and wednesday buh to no avail... But wen I called on thursday nd d guy told me its now working, sharp I nor waste time went dere come see pple...........................Suspense..................Watch out for part two grin

Did you make use of the code for profile completion usually sent together in the mail, if yes at what point?
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by kamikaze199044: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
aaaahhh.... Jamb this year is most worsting so far.........
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Flamezreal(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
lordTK:
This is what you get when you ask a prof of Islamic and Arabic studies to head an organisation like JAMB. Shouldn't Ishaq just go and head Institute of Islamic Affairs in Sambisa?
I've been looking for this kind of a comment so that I won't make unnecessary repeatation . you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by priphil(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
namedonfinish:

And wat da hell is "worstest"?
I think u should be reading ur books, instead of "fucking jamb" for no reason.

Don't make yr knowledge of English rigid ma. He is only trying to express himself better

no offence
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Timbercrush: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
casspersteve:
Like seriously it is the worse ever....have been at igboelerin center since 6 o'clock have not collected my e-pin
where is your igboelerin?
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Mustiboy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

standing since 5am? are you related to Lai?
Jesus wept!!!
that guy is a chronic liar. Don't mind hum, he's probably a relative of lie mohammed
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by Nogodyej: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
I just de look Jamb If I get problem Tomorrow Them Go see madness
last year no admission
Even to de clean toilet them no feet give me last year.
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by murphy02(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
iamceejay:
I created my brother's profile but no code was sent to his email for completion of profile.

Anyone knows the need for that code?
Can he proceeded to obtain his pin??

use yahoomail dont use gmail.
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by cmon(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why didn't JAMB just create a system where students can pay online, and the PIN is generated automatically. Candidates can then use this PIN to proceed to the accredited centres. I just don't understand how this new process is a step better than the previous process.

1 Like

Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by tens4real(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
let me get somehing straight please i already created my jamb profile even before jamb registration commence my question now is should i go to the bank to get the pin and how much is it? or should i go the cbt center first?
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by FANTASY176(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
i don tire,if i pass through all this sufferings dem no give me admission......,na thunder wey neva marry go fire dem
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by toluine56(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
cmon:
Why didn't JAMB just create a system where students can pay online, and the PIN is generated automatically. Candidates can then use this PIN to proceed to the accredited centres. I just don't understand how this new process is a step better than the previous process.
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by yakamata(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
murphy02:

use yahoomail dont use gmail.

Now I know where my problems lays. Can you please answer these questions .

I Created my profile with gmail and I already paid the stipulated amount for registration but still can't get my Pin.

1 will they (JAMB) send it later on or
2 Do i create another profile with yahoomail and then go back the bank
Re: Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... by yakamata(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
toluine56:

Exactly my thoughts.

Even bet9ja can do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ / Bisi Akande Blasts ASUU; Says They Produce Vagabond Graduates / My Graduation From Nottingham Trent University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.