Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) (34030 Views)

Methods Used By Ambode To Swindle Lagos – ‘eko Heritage’ / Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists / Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
I

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
What is there qualication please can anybody help me for the info i wana join
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by profhezekiah: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
olasarah:
Ambode for 2019 kiss
the recruitment was fraud of d highest order
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by ifyain: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Vigilantes are not the solution for the security challenges in Lagos state but a distraction from the core issues, which is an effective professional institution like state police.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by taiwo3489(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Naughtysite:
Another form of untrained vigilante boys..

When you take a gun and give to an indisciplined person, what does he do ?

He will rape girls at night and kill them like they did in Umuahia a month ago or they will engage in kidnapping like they did in Enugu state.

There are three things that corrupt a man, Money, Women and Power. That is why politicians are reckless, they have power beyond their control. Giving a gun to an illiterate vigilante boy turns him into an armed robber.

I don go.

Do you the requirement for their recruitment I guess No. You dnt jst open ur mouth and talk abt what u no nthing abt.

Peace!
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by wealthplusng: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is to show that Lagos and Ambode is werking.. Wehdone sir!

Do you need to make extra cash in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by sshalom(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
This initiative should be better explained to Lagosians. It won't be funny when some people turn themselves to the Nigerian Police Force and make attempts at arrests and prosecution.

Mass awareness is very critical for the acceptance and success of this program.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by buffalowings: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:
We want independent state policing system.

I haven't heard any news concerning peace corps saga with the police.

Any update?
an idependent state police
that will be a recipe for disaster
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by Akaewu: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who trained these guys..? Police, nscdc abi Opc
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Are nigerians that crooked that all these law enforcements are been unleashed on them? grin grin are the police, mobile police, army and ETC not enough?

Nigerians need jobs, food, electricity and their salaries paid not law enforcements.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Th/img]
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Naughtysite:

He will rape girls at night and kill them like they did in Umuahia a month ago or they will engage in kidnapping like they did in Enugu state.

There are three things that corrupt a man, Money, Women and Power. That is why politicians are reckless, they have power beyond their control. Giving a gun to an illiterate vigilante boy turns him into an armed robber.

I don go.

Very true!
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by Bluffly: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Naughtysite:

I don go.
Who told you they will be giving guns yet?
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by Bluffly: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
ademusiwa3r:
lagos you are involve in an illegal act by using the word corp.. It means you are setting up your own army, which is illegal under the law..

You are expected to buy vehicle for the military. You have refuse to do so. Do you blame the military or you blame yourself. If you have issue with the military..

state can make a request to have people of their state of origin come to their state from the military. If you are not satisfy with their services some military officers offers.

Look it is because the military is not doing his own part in the issue of transfer. on who can be transferred. the hat of the military tell you. only those with this hat are transferable(seniors officers) .. but the military have been transferring lower officers to location which they should not.

the local military unit are expected to recruit from their locally to the military.

Lagos and abuja are transferable state in the military. It is illegal to set up your own military.. expect from the military. If they want to be military reserve paid for, by the state. I believe the military would help them rather than this open confrontation with the military.

There are about 8000 military officers or more in lagos.

If you have 100 billion. the money lagos is spending in recruitment of kai, lastma, lssc etc could be saved if lagos was buying vehicle for military officers. And written lagos on vehicle.
if lagos has a problem with vehicle been stole, it is fair to write lagos on the vehicle.

This is why they told you people about state of origin.

Is military responsible for policing? If you want to make a point make it right.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by niyi123: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Akaewu:
Who trained these guys..? Police, nscdc abi Opc

Army
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2017
thes.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by Horus(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8dlSAlBeSg

Lagos launches re-branded neighborhood safety corps
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by abolarinwac: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
I have gone through all of your comments concerning Lagos neighborhood safety corps.... But if i may ask, why all the negative talk concerning the Agency? Can't you guys be positive? Who told you that the neighborhood safety corps can't perform better? Lagos is wide and have much population; so, Lagos need this people to help curb crime in the community level, so stop blabbing nonsense and pray for these people to discharge thier duties effectively and also pray for the peace of Lagos state and Nigeria at large. Nevertheless, the setup of the Agency has created another thousand of employment to the unemployed youth; same thing in the LASMA, KAI, CBD, and etc. Watch out for Lagos neighborhood safety corps, they will surprise you by performing excellently even beyond expectation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by ebonyface2(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
How do you mean Oga
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Launched By Ambode (Photos) by richesismine2: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Folks,

I have taken the time to list the numerous benefits of this organisation in my blog. Please read more of it on this link below
https://www.validworth.com/lagos-neighborhood-safety-corps-lnsc/ and also if you want to know more about other safety and security organisation. You can follow the link as well. https://www.validworth.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri / Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain / APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.