Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

[practical Prank] April Fool Day 2017 Practical Prank Ideas - Bewakoof Bnana - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / [practical Prank] April Fool Day 2017 Practical Prank Ideas - Bewakoof Bnana (513 Views)

Nigeria Independence Day 2017 Messages, Quotes, Images & Wishes / {*new*} Mothers Day 2017 Animated Gif, Dp, Images, Status / Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[practical Prank] April Fool Day 2017 Practical Prank Ideas - Bewakoof Bnana by rishiishan: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
[Practical Prank] April Fool day 2017 Practical prank ideas - bewakoof bnana : Today I experienced a memorable incident in my life. It was so dangerous that it could probably cost me my life. I was enjoying my end-of-term vacation in my grandfather's house in a village. Here we have some April Fool Day 2017 Practical prank ideas which are very interesting and funny. I was roaming about the paddy field when I suddenly saw something that gave me the shock of my life. Beside the vegetable stacks there was a snake-like creature lying unnoticed and glistening in the sun. I thought it must be a snake because of its coiled structure. I was so afraid that I froze with fear and literally became numb. I was so terrified that I ran to inform the village boys. When I came back it was still lying in the same way. Seeing it lying in the same way, I was less worried. I gathered courage and stooped down to pick it up with a stick, but it didn't move. Play April Fool Day Practical prank ideas with your friends. When it was in my hand and I took a close look, I was confirmed that it was only a whiplash. Then I saw my friends laughing. I understood that it was their plan to fool me. It was the first day of April, the April Fool's Day. I hope I never face this kind of incident again that unnerved me so very.

http://happywishes2016.in/happy-holi/1st-april-fool-pranks-tricks-ideas-2017/
You can also check Bewakoof bnane ke tarike in this post.
Submerge waterproof belongings in overturned cups of water.
Replace loafers with artfully sliced stale bread.
Hide all of the desktop icons on someone’s computer and replace the monitor’s wallpaper with a screen-shot of their desktop.
Turn their windshield wipers into a rainbow paintbrush
Create an infinite loop of shopping carts around their car
Paint soap with clear nail polish and leave it in the shower
Infest their office with (fake) rats.
Put a “For Sale” sign in your front yard.
Make your kid think the principal called.
Change the settings on your kid’s mouse or trackpad.
Pack a surprising lunch.
http://happywishes2016.in/happy-holi/1st-april-fool-pranks-tricks-ideas-2017/

(1) (Reply)

[#hindi Speech] Independence Day Speech In Hindi For Teacher [*students*] 15 Aug / Meet Your Soulmate Dinner Conference / Communication And Presentation Skills Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.