Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Hit A Woman Again And You Shall Die! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit A Woman Again And You Shall Die! (715 Views)

Story: �when A Woman Cheats� Episode1 / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country / The Birth Of A Woman's God - A Short Parody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit A Woman Again And You Shall Die! by Dospix(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
HIT A WOMAN AGAIN AND YOU SHALL DIE!

Without quiver I would arise
Even in the shutters of ice
Coupled with the valleys of strive
To raise my voice so brash
And deep into the night
Against the mountains in my sight
And the vices in our hearts
Kissing our conscience and our eyes
Seeking our attention like flies

For this wickedness in guise
Has threatened to kill a mother in her land
And treat a daughter like a sand
Beguiling them in their bands
Rattling them in their bland

I would raise my voice against your brand
Against all you Hitlers and brigands of harm
Using our women to practice your Psalm
Or hitting their weakness to quieten their frown
HIT A WOMAN AGAIN
AND YOU SHALL DIE!

#SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE
Photo credit: https://www.fortlauderdaledivorcelawyerblog.com

Re: Hit A Woman Again And You Shall Die! by Heavance(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Please, tell women to mind what comes out of their mouth.
Re: Hit A Woman Again And You Shall Die! by Dospix(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Heavance:
Please, tell women to mind what comes out of their mouth.
Tell men that violence of any sort against women is an indication of weakness, and that is my focus for now. You can start your own campaign with the hash tag "women should mind what comes out of their mouth!"
Re: Hit A Woman Again And You Shall Die! by Heavance(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dospix:
Tell men that violence of any sort against women is an indication of weakness, and that is my focus for now. You can start your own campaign with the hash tag "women should mind what comes out of their mouth!"
In as much as I hate violence against women, the easiest one can do is to beg these women to mind what comes out from their mouth...... I have sisters too, when they annoy me, I take a long walk, same when my girlfriend annoys me.
You and I may not be available to help the next victim, but what comes out from her mouth could, I don't know if you understand me.
Re: Hit A Woman Again And You Shall Die! by Dospix(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Heavance:

In as much as I hate violence against women, the easiest one can do is to beg these women to mind what comes out from their mouth...... I have sisters too, when they annoy me, I take a long walk, same when my girlfriend annoys me.
You and I may not be available to help the next victim, but what comes out from her mouth could, I don't know if you understand me.
I get your point! But the truth is we must learn never to make excuses for those who are guilty of this act, for we would only propel them to continue; our best option is to reject the act in totality.

(1) (Reply)

One Step Closer / Nysc Camp Experiences ( Episode 5) / Short Story: Mira's Story (completed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.