Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (414 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale @50k / Crazy Deal on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 107k SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by pearlious92: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hello so during sanitation last week I picked up a Samsung Galaxy inside d gutter in front of my house so dusty and dead, cleaned it wt the rag I was holding, and plugged it, behold it came up, buh nobody has called the num cos it's keeps writing emergency calls only, guess d owner has retrieved his/her num and d phone is passworded, from the screen I could see a mail that needs to b upgraded tru the notification, sent a mail to the address but no reply, don't kW weda to give it to the police. Pls I need ur advice
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by Friedyokes: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Well u tried ....so I guess for ur effort of trying u may reward urslf with the phone grin grin

S7 edge kwah....pesin troway am ...im no dive enta the gutter ...e mean say Im no need am...so keep am

(1) (Reply)

Photos: The Most Effective Method To Make Whatsapp Gifs On Your Smartphone / Ntel Registration And Device Purchase In Port Harcourt / Cheap Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.