Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nairaland Jambites, Create And Get Your JAMB Profile Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Jambites, Create And Get Your JAMB Profile Here (1135 Views)

UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / JAMB 2017 Pre-registration Begins - 1st Step - Create Your Profile Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Jambites, Create And Get Your JAMB Profile Here by GoodyOG: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Helo Nairalanders,
I went to a jamb cbt center today and i saw it was very overcrowded. I also discovered that 80% of the population there wanted to create their profile. I also discovered that they( Cbt Operators) were collecting as high as #500 just to create profile for them.
So this is why am offering a one time offer for you to create your jamb profile without stress. I will also create a get you an email address(in case you dont have) to create the profile.
I will require these information from you to create your profile.
1. Your Full Name.
2. Your Date of Birth
3. Your LGA and State of origin
4. Your Phone Number
5. Your Email Address (if you have)

So here are the full services you will get from me.
1. A valid email address (for future use)
2. A valid jamb profile (for registration)
3. Any latest jamb updates via SMS

You are expected to send the required information to via SMS to 08053701879.

NOTE: To verify if your profile you will see your full info like this(Screenshot) uncensored.
I will send you your own profile screenshot through whatsapp or any other medium you want.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Tv5tKbEKp7c/WNkaBTfgDEI/AAAAAAAABOc/0asnvqCKwpEmr3Y3jk2ya-1Zj-zmkbvdwCLcB/s1600/PicsArt_03-27-02.55.18.jpg[/img]

PRICE OF SERVICE: #200 ONLY

PAY VIA SENDING GLO #200 RECHARGE CARD TO 08053701879
Re: Nairaland Jambites, Create And Get Your JAMB Profile Here by adeg(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
U r not doing anything different just 'cheaper'.

Thks anyway
GoodyOG:
Helo Nairalanders,
I went to a jamb cbt center today and i saw it was very overcrowded. I also discovered that 80% of the population there wanted to create their profile. I also discovered that they( Cbt Operators) were collecting as high as #500 just to create profile for them.
So this is why am offering a one time offer for you to create your jamb profile without stress. I will also create a get you an email address(in case you dont have) to create the profile.
I will require these information from you to create your profile.
1. Your Full Name.
2. Your Date of Birth
3. Your LGA and State of origin
4. Your Phone Number
5. Your Email Address (if you have)

So here are the full services you will get from me.
1. A valid email address (for future use)
2. A valid jamb profile (for registration)
3. Any latest jamb updates via SMS

You are expected to send the required information to via SMS to 08053701879.

NOTE: To verify if your profile you will see your full info like this(Screenshot) uncensored.
I will send you your own profile screenshot through whatsapp or any other medium you want.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Tv5tKbEKp7c/WNkaBTfgDEI/AAAAAAAABOc/0asnvqCKwpEmr3Y3jk2ya-1Zj-zmkbvdwCLcB/s1600/PicsArt_03-27-02.55.18.jpg[/img]

PRICE OF SERVICE: #200 ONLY

PAY VIA SENDING GLO #200 RECHARGE CARD TO 08053701879

(1) (Reply)

Meet Miss Verse Agashua Who Speaks Korean Language Learnt All By Herself (VIDEO) / 2018 UTME THREAD FOR SCIENCE JAMBITES / List Of Courses Offered At The Ahmadu Bello University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.