Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep (38389 Views)

Senator Ahmed Lawan Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (video) / 2019:saraki Takes His Campaign To Borno,meets Pdp Delegates(photos) / Breaking: Saraki Takes Senators To Ekweremmadu’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Bukola Saraki. Saraki is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Saraki is greater than ojukwu
Saraki is greater than chinua achebe
Saraki is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Saraki is greater than nnamndi kanu
see mi see mumu. Yoruba adage says ''the compound wey dey peaceful, d bastard child neva grow reach ni''
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by inchristalone(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
kk
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:
[s][/s]

The compressed head Osu Eboe is still trying to mask his pains with smileys. How can you know Saraki is the real afonja when you have no working brain. Sure you must be proud of your cocaine smuggling business since you are experts in crime. Human eating nitwit, below is the report of the hotel you all eat your fellow human. Shameless descendant of clifford Orji.

No time for mene..if I start uploading na you go run na..trust me.
You sef know wella..

Zombeic diabolic ritualistic afons..
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Eazybay(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
willyede:

My brother you just wasted your time most Nairalanders have an answer they expect to see once they do not see that the brain backtracks and you will start to wonder how in God's name the youth will ever be a leader in Nigeria.#God bless Nigeria

Bro, today own surprise me.. Our judges dey try sha!
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by ZelibeKristien: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

No time for mene..if I start uploading na you go run na..trust me.
You sef know wella..

Zombeic diabolic ritualistic afons..

Akpu eating osu eboe, Uploading what? Dont even to there cos your ugly pics is everywhere, you worthless osu cannibal.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by duni04(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is a criminal matter that needs to be handled by the police and not any senate committee. Import duty documents were forged. We have evidence from both SR and punch detailing hoe Saraki wired USD500,000 for the purchase of that SUV. How can Saraki be the accused and the interrogator in his own case? How come no one has been arrested till fate for forging import duty documents? The driver of the haulage truck was on video on SR describing how he transferred the SUV from Saraki's house. This is a purely criminal matter, same with Dino's case.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by chizzy161(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Bukola Saraki. Saraki is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

I nukwara ara nne gI?
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Horus(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp1jrkFZgbM

Hauler Reveals He Transported Saraki’s Range Rover Intercepted By Customs From His Ikoyi Home

A haulage driver named Ojo Aloba has stated that he was hauling the Range Rover imported for use by Senate President Bukola Saraki before officers of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) intercepted and seized the vehicle. In addition to seizing the Range Rover, reportedly for irregularities related to the use of fake documents to significantly reduce the import duty for the car, the customs officers also impounded Mr. Aloba’s haulage truck.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by karimcarim(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Thieves investigating Thief shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by NNVanguard(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
How do we do this?

The New Nigeria Vanguard has set the motion in place for a new Nigeria. You can pm us to know more about who we are and what we stand for.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Fourwinds: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
cocaineaddict:
the future belongs only to those of us who are willing to keep our hands dirty...

ride on boss saraki...willie willie mode activated.... the more they look the less they see.

Taaaaaaaaaaa dem no reach!!!
it is in u.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by kolaaderin: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
I m ready to pay for the import duty of that SUV since it belongs to nobody. custom should get me all the papers in my Name, i will pay the appropriate duties.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Fourwinds: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rogues and fraudstars in senate
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

lol,, this clifford na bad guy
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kamburoba!
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Akpu eating osu eboe, Uploading what? Dont even to there cos your ugly pics is everywhere, you worthless osu cannibal.

grin cheesy
You die well today..
Guy I love akpu with ma life..i fit die put on top.

Do youlove your toilet broom spooning ewedu.with halfdone tomates an smelly amala..

Or can you take a walk for una soka forest.. or waka alone for you ritualistic den for ogun?

You ought to be proud of who you're..
Am proud igbo from asaba.. are you proud of ibadam or any of your state..

Afonjaic zombeic ritualistic diabolical yoloba man..
Very dirty toilet broom ewedu eating punk..
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Akaujaa(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oath my foot...Oath with the Bible or koran doesn't kill immediately. Its high time they started taking oaths with Amadioha and Ifa.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by badman007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

This is the darkness in the heart of a Blackman manifesting itself. Maybe one day you'd come to realise that you are hurting no one but yourself.

Be the best you can, and the best would come to you. Blessings
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by cocaineaddict(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fourwinds:
it is in u.

your fada
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
cocaineaddict:

your fada
your moda
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Davny:
Gangsters probing gangsters, There was a country named Nigeria. I don tire
summed it up perefectly.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by cocaineaddict(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Fourwinds:
your moda
Your whole generation and lineage both born and unborn
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by ZelibeKristien: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

grin cheesy
You die well today..
Guy I love akpu with ma life..i fit die put on top.

Do youlove your toilet broom spooning ewedu.with halfdone tomates an smelly amala..

Or can you take a walk for una soka forest.. or waka alone for you ritualistic den for ogun?

You ought to be proud of who you're..
Am proud igbo from asaba.. are you proud of ibadam or any of your state..

Afonjaic zombeic ritualistic diabolical yoloba man..
Very dirty toilet broom ewedu eating punk..

[/s]

The Osu Eboela is still crying. Your parents should be blamed for your lack of education, reason you had to stuff cocaine in your wide anus for survival. No one will employ a stark illiterate like you cos you will bring nothing but sorrow to them. Osu Ibo, be proud of your clifford Orji and your fellow human eaters, baby factory products and dirty human eating savage from the cursed part of the country. Spits on your flat head.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
cocaineaddict:

Your whole generation and lineage both born and unborn
ur whole generation born and in future
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:
[s][/s]

The Osu Eboela is still crying. Your parents should be blamed for your lack of education, reason you had to stuff cocaine in your wide anus for survival. No one will employ a stark illiterate like you cos you will bring nothing but sorrow to them. Osu Ibo, be proud of your clifford Orji and your fellow human eaters, baby factory products and dirty human eating savage from the cursed part of the country. Spits on your flat head.

You die well..
No wahala am very very proud of clifford Orji, otokoto..all of em..
If meself dey stuff my anus..

Now be proud of your toilet broom ewedu soup with smelly amala.

Be proud of you soka cannibalistic and ritualistic den.
Be proud of your ibadam ritualistic and cannibalistic ritualistic zombies..
Be proud of your hausa/fulani masters..
Be proud of your tribal marks which promotes your afonjaic tribe.
Be proud afonja wey be say all criminal element both politicians.. criminals armed robbers, yahoo boys..since the history of naija..
Una represent wella..
Juju people..
Typical yoloba boy..
Afonja
Bad belle people..very envious and jealous..

Zombie..
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by ZelibeKristien: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

You die well..
No wahala am very very proud of clifford Orji, otokoto..all of em..
If meself dey my anus..

Now be proud of your toilet broom ewedu soup with smelly amala.

Be proud of you soka cannibalistic and ritualistic den.
Be proud of your ibadam ritualistic and cannibalistic ritualistic zombies..
Be proud of your hausa/fulani masters..
Be proud of your tribal marks which promotes your afonjaic tribe.
Be proud afonja wey be say all criminal element both politicians.. criminals armed robbers, yahoo boys..since the history of naija..
Una represent wella..
Juju people..
Typical yoloba boy..
Afonja
Bad belle people..very envious and jealous..

Zombie..
[/s]

Ranting of a frustrated osu slowpoke, you see what painment and frustrations has caused to your pathetic and miserable life. You have a lot of problems already, you cant write well and have no working brain. Even your parents you slaughtered and fried like goat meat will curse you in hell for bringing shame to the whole cursed IKEDI family. Lolzzzz. May your soul rest well in advance cheesy. Smelly osu cannibalistic flat head.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:
[s][/s]

Ranting of a frustrated osu slowpoke, you see what painment and frustrations has caused to your pathetic and miserable life. You have a lot of problems already, you cant write well and have no working brain. Even your parents you slaughtered and fried like goat meat will curse you in hell for bringing shame to the whole cursed IKEDI family. Lolzzzz. May your soul rest well in advance cheesy. Smelly osu cannibalistic flat head.

Olboy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
This man..
Na you wan kee me for rituals..
I strong pass you... strong passyour entire ritualistic and cannibalistic clan..if any.

Fustrated man..
Your mama head don provide you enough for data. grin

No worry.. you go soon run out of bar..na to go dig your papa skull.

Shameless lazy afonjas...surviving on jujuand rituals.

Wetin else..
Envious and jealous zombies..

They shout..e dey una dna.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by wasuka14(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oath with incomplete Bible and Quran is that an oath?? There is sango in my village, come and swear with it.
If National assembly bought that vehicle for who?? Is it in there budget?? Why do they under value it?? Why do they obtain fake papers
Jajayi:
The Senate President Bukola Saraki has just appeared before Committee on Ethics/Privileges on alleged forgery of Customs clearance papers for bullet-proof Range Rover.

He also took the oath, says he never imported any SUV Range Rover jeep. "No document shows my name" he said

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/breaking-saraki-takes-oath-says-he.html
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Oath is useless, a native doctor should be brought in next time
angry angry grin grin
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by nkemjacob2(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
oath does not have effect to them.
Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by ZelibeKristien: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
bounty007:

Olboy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
This man..
Na you wan kee me for rituals..
I strong pass you... strong passyour entire ritualistic and cannibalistic clan..if any.

Fustrated man..
Your mama head don provide you enough for data. grin

No worry.. you go soon run out of bar..na to go dig your papa skull.

Shameless lazy afonjas...surviving on jujuand rituals.

Wetin else..
Envious and jealous zombies..

They shout..e dey una dna.

Ugly cannibal, you had to come edit your post. Lmaoo. You think i wont know, you got the wrong person. Dirty thing, what is left after you have killed your worthless mother? The local w.hore was useless all her life, and will be useless in her afterlife. Pathetic nitwit, you are running mad already and it shows clearly in all your post from your other handles like- Ificatchmodeh e.t.c Your being useless to your cursed family is making you frustrated, reason you even exhumed the corpse of the worthless nonentity you called a father just to taste his meat.

Shameless descendants of Clifford Orji, spits on your flat and empty head.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Ugly cannibal, you had to come edit your post. Lmaoo. You think i wont know, you got the wrong person. Dirty thing, what is left after you have killed your worthless mother? The local w.hore was useless all her life, and will be useless in her afterlife. Pathetic nitwit, you are running mad already and it shows clearly in all your post from your other handles like- Ificatchmodeh e.t.c Your being useless to your cursed family is making you frustrated, reason you even exhumed the corpse of the worthless nonentity you called a father just to taste his meat.

Shameless descendants of Clifford Orji, spits on your flat and empty head.

Afonja decendants... grin
Na only afonja fit use eim mama do rituals..
Fact.
They ain't value humans..
Pitiful zombies..

Una don dey use to ritualistic juju..wey be say u guys can't do without it.

Even to eat..alfa must be involved..
Evenuna pastors..
Haa.

too pathetic.
Anyway.. try dig your papa grave go sell him skull..na just 500.

Poverty stricken lazy out ritualistic cannibalistic juju zombies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani, His Wife And Children (Family Picture) / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.