Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" (42456 Views)

PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR / Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Specialspesh: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Folks: Let me quickly react to the farcical and highly tactical and well-choreographed declaration by the Vice-Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Prof. Ibrahim Garba while he was appearing before the Nigerian Senate earlier today. Prof. Garba claimed that Senator Dino Melaye "graduated" according to "available records."

We knew and tweeted since last week that the VC rushed to the Geography Department to ask for records, and when he was told that the full records of the Department could not sustain a public claim that Melaye graduated, he cherry picked the 400 Level "3rd Semester" results.
In that results (record), Dino (formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye) and his former HOD David Okoro Ogbonna connived to get him graduated (discharged) after "clearing" carry overs courses he never wrote. Those were Mr. VC's "available records" to make his declaration before the Nigerian Senate today.

However, the authentic records in our possession shows that Melaye couldn't have graduated, he did not fulfill some core course requirements of which, for example, "Geog 307 (Long Field Trip)" handled by one Dr. Bello had to be met. I studied Geography and Planning at UNILAG, it was a compulsory course, and my colleagues and I did ours in Benue State.

Daniel Jonah Melaye never fulfilled this core requirement, and further, several other carryovers were directly fixed for him by Ogbonna and some unscrupulous lecturers.

What the crooked Nigerian Senate want our citizens to celebrate today is that it is appropriate to cheat, lie and bully public resolve with dishonest and concocted parliamentary processes.

What is in the public domain today is that "Dino" claimed he acquired 8 degrees including from Harvard and London School Economics. Those claims have been knocked off forever, as for the rest of his crooked degrees, the search for the truth continues until "moral philosophy" is attained.

Thank you!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156562775767837&id=803267836

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by serverconnect(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hence he graduated.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by serverconnect(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hence he graduated.

32 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
FTC... dedicate this ftc to my beautiful finance. God bless

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
serverconnect:
Hence he graduated.
This guy nawa 4 u ooo. stole my ftc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by deji68: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
abeg take chill pill sowore... u sound sometime like my old campus Newpaper "Kowee", petty..... u suppose don pass that grin grin grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by jbhill(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
FTC... dedicate this ftc to my beautiful finance. God bless
CHAI

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by tunderay(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Now, this is where the court case will be an interesting one. If its true that the VC perfected Dino' s records so as to vindicate him, it means we have a case in our hands especially if SR have enough evidences to pull through.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by NextGovernor(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
My friend please sue him if you have anything again him or have enough evidence. Stop disturbing our ears..... That's why the court is there.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by deji68: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hallucination ...why should a VC put his Job on the line for DIno ??

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by CliffordOrji: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dinoi Melay is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye isa greater than nnamdi kanu

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Specialspesh: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by SmartchoicesNG: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
undecided sowore is an i.diot .... Doesn't he know that an HoD reserves the right to adjust the results at the instance of departmental cum faculty board recommendations or at the insistence of the university senate?!!!

He is half-baked... Shame on those who gave birth to him...
So desperate enough to malign even a dead man Professor Ogbona ... So much for not speaking evil about the dead.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Holuwathoby(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
The truth cannot be hidden

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by EzeCanada: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is this Sowore guy normal at all? He does not look to me like an individual who is normal.

One begin to wonder if he is indeed licensed to practise journalism or if there is any sort of regulation of the industry from wherever he operates from?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by SmartchoicesNG: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
EzeCanada:
Is this Sowore guy normal at all? He does not look to me like an individual who is normal.

One begin to wonder if he is indeed licensed to practise journalism or if there is any sort of regulation of the industry from wherever he operates from?
Shame has caught up with him... He should know that the HoD of the department reserves the right to adjust results based upon the departmental board's recommendations especially as it concerns graduating students.... Or at the instance of the faculty board... Or at the recommendation of the university senate. After senate approval no ONE not even the VC can tamper with results.... Sowore is a slow thinking individual.... Youths of Nigeria are a big disappointment for believing this merchant of rabbles.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by thinkdip(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
This sowore na ode, remember you cant travel anywhere again, no place to hide. So just be ready to pay 5b as soon as the senate is through with their check. You are in for a long thing.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by PetrePan(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
E be like say melaye people don flood this thread..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by joeprince23(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
saving face
graduating from a varsity means u ar now offered graguate previllages and i can only be offered by skul senate not exam officer... and VC is a leading senate member therefore SR have no point here. weda i sort course or not once senate aprove my clearance and result i am an alumni already

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by EzeCanada: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Shame has caught up with him... He should know that the HoD of the department reserves the right to adjust results based upon the departmental board's recommendations especially as it concerns graduating students.... Or at the instance of the faculty board... Or at the recommendation of the university senate. After senate approval no ONE not even the VC can tamper with results.... Sowore is a slow thinking individual.... Youths of Nigeria are a big disappointment for believing this merchant of rabbles.
My thoughts exactly. How can an institution as credible as ABU decide to give up its reputation for one Malaye?

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by SmartchoicesNG: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
PetrePan:
E be like say melaye people don flood this thread..
People who go school and go book are here already.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by SmartchoicesNG: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
joeprince23:
saving face
His face will NOT be saved.. he will be brought to disrepute too

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by JummyForReal: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
the evils that men do live with them. more secret will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Amarabae(f): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
in law court, this latest statement is crap, as long as a university clears you for nysc and you do a convocation, you are a graduate. end of story

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by profhezekiah: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
the VC is under pressure, he does nt want to loss his job

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by SmartchoicesNG: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
profhezekiah:
the VC is under pressure, he does nt want to loss his job
Seems you're empty between your​ ears

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by profhezekiah: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Seems you're empty between your​ ears
probably U should quit been gullible or an hypocrite, face d truth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by BrutalJab: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sowore should go and sit his ass down joor

27 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by obongtunji: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
All i will tell sowore is go get enough lawyers because you are on a long thing.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by chynie: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pls is this solowore or whatever a gay?
am beginning to think he has a crush on Dino wink

14 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by aspabay(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
I just love this guy.
Thumbs up Sowore
Thumbs up Sahara reporters

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" by Ogashub(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO) / Flood Takes Over Major Parts In Ago Palace Way Okota / Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.