Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,639 members, 7,865,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Which Is Better:mowe Or Ikorodu? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is Better:mowe Or Ikorodu? (767 Views)

Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better:mowe Or Ikorodu? by omoharry(f): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guys, between ikorodu and mowe , which of this location is better to get a land.they are both in a developed land..my cousin want to get one but she is confuse on which location will develop faster.
Re: Which Is Better:mowe Or Ikorodu? by youngest85(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
My sister, it is beta to jst go back to ur village

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better:mowe Or Ikorodu? by sod09(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
omoharry:
Guys, between ikorodu and mowe , which of this location is better to get a land.they are both in a developed land..my cousin want to get one but she is confuse on which location will develop faster.
ikorodu cos it's easier to access compare to mowe
it's more developed too just dat for u to get easy located land will be expensive cos of the development

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better:mowe Or Ikorodu? by omoharry(f): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
ikorodu cos it's easier to access compare to mowe
it's more developed too just dat for u to get easy located land will be expensive cos of the development
THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

I Have 50000 Naira, Advise Me On What To Do With It. / How to earn up To 50% In just 2 weeks in bitcoin. / Distributors Needed Urgently For Palm Oil... U can make up to 10k weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.