Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... (679 Views)

What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More / "Strange" Things Are Happening Because Of "Recession' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by MrImole: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Let me start, we were so drunk at a birthday party about 2years ago that we started looking for one of us, though the person was with us, he even joined us in looking for himself for almost 2hours, he kept calling his own name the whole time while searching the toilets...

I can remember one night too that a friend of mine prostrated for a mobile police asking the officer to lend him his gun for the night, he said he wanted to use it to hunt bush rats(okete) with a promise of returning the gun with a whole bush rat the second day, he even vowed to send it to his office at the station through an okada man.

When I was 4, an uncle of mine gave me palmwine after which I started crying that I could no longer find my head, people were just laughing at me.

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by MrImole: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique ishilove

1 Like

Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by badaoyeyemi(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lastmumu comma share urs oooo...I only take water
Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by Synord(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by MrImole: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrImole:
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique ishilove
Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by MrImole: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
badaoyeyemi:

Only rain water?

1 Like

Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
badaoyeyemi:

Haha, reminds me of the first day I ever got drunk, I didn't experrit! It was back then in school, I was in my final year and visiting owambes and joints was becoming my favourite past time. I met my Waterloo at one big owambe across the street not too far from my house. Free food + free booze, let's go there. grin. After taking too much drink, I started noticing that I was floating in the air. Something told me I was already drunk, so I packaged myself, stood up, took a long swing from the last bottle and staggered towards my house.......or what I thought was my house.

I got home feeling very weak and tired, I took off my shirt and trousers, and slumped onto the bed, falling asleep immediately. The next morning, I woke up to see strange faces staring at me in the face. I looked at my side, I can't find my bed, I can't find my phone, my trouser, my shirt. I was in boxers, looking wretched, laying comfortably on a heap of refuse very close to my house. Shame catch me that day eh!
I resolved from that day henceforth I won't take more than 5 bottles of beer again. Ever! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lolz I know I won't get disappointed.... Serves u rite sha..awoof dey purge belle grin
LastMumu:

Haha, reminds me of the first day I ever got drunk, I didn't experrit! It was back then in school, I was in my final year and visiting owambes and joints was becoming my favourite past time. I met my Waterloo at one big owambe across the street not too far from my house. Free food + free booze, let's go there. grin. After taking too much drink, I started noticing that I was floating in the air. Something told me I was already drunk, so I packaged myself, stood up, took a long swing from the last bottle and staggered towards my house.......or what I thought was my house.

I got home feeling very weak and tired, I took off my shirt and trousers, and slumped onto the bed, falling asleep immediately. The next morning, I woke up to see strange faces staring at me in the face. I looked at my side, I can't find my bed, I can't find my phone, my trouser, my shirt. I was in boxers, looking wretched, laying comfortably on a heap of refuse very close to my house. Shame catch me that day eh!
I resolved from that day henceforth I won't take more than 5 bottles of beer again. Ever! grin

1 Like

Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by ebukahandsome(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
The worst thing I have ever done in my life was under the influence of alcohol,I got drunk and under the influence I had a quickie with one old cargo and I gave a 4k..wetin we do dat nyt,me no even know set
Alcohol eeh
Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by MrImole: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
ebukahandsome:
The worst thing I have ever done in my life was under the influence of alcohol,I got drunk and under the influence I had a quickie with one old cargo and I gave a 4k..wetin we do dat nyt,me no even know set
Alcohol eeh

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Strange Things We Do When We Are ''high'', Come And Share Yours... by Johnayoola(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Alcohol eeh
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Get Latest 2017 Nigeria Database No.(over 50 Million Active No.)at Cheap Rate / Recover Deleted Contacts From Huawei Mate 10 / One Dead Amids Protests Of White Nationalist Gathering In Charlottesville (USA).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.