Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Who Is A True Muslim, Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A True Muslim, Part 2 (346 Views)

Who Is A True Muslim, Part 1 / Do You As A True Muslim Agree With The Sharia Law? / Who Is A True Muslim ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A True Muslim, Part 2 by ExcelP: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
THE PROPHET IN MECCA AND THE PROPHET IN MEDINA
In mecca, Muhammad invited people to be part of Islam by preaching; in Medina, he forced people to convert by the sword. In Mecca, he was like a priest, living a life of prayer, fasting and worship; in Medina, he was a military commander and personally led about 27 attacks himself in his lifetime. In Mecca, he had only one wife – Khadija, for those 12 years; in Mecca, he married 12 more women in 10 years. In Mecca, he fought against idol worship; in Medina, he fought against the people of the Books/Scriptures (Jews – children of the pig and Christians – infidels). 

DO ALL MUSLIMS ACCEPT JIHAD? 
Jihad is definitely commanded for all Muslims in the Quran, just as evangelism and soul-winning is a command for all Christians. We have read some of Jihad’s portions earlier. But then, do all Muslims accept Jihad? Let’s answer this important question. You need to know that just as there are different types of Christians (born again and non-born again types), so are there different kinds of Muslims. 

THE SECULAR MUSLIMS: This is a good description of majority Muslims all over the world. They believe in the nice parts of Islam and the Quran (even though those nice Quranic parts had been nasikh), and reject the call for Jihad. Secular Muslims are “wishful thinkers”. It is said that if wishes are real, beggars will ride on horses. These types’ wishes Islam is truly a religion of peace. He sincerely believes he can explain away the unpalatable parts of Islam. Nevertheless, secular Muslims are not true representatives of Islam. A true Muslim must obey the clarion call for Jihad as commanded in the Quran. 

THE TRADITIONAL MUSLIMS: These types are into two. 
Type 1: They considers Jihad to be a spiritual battle (like the Muslim Sufism Movement), just as the Christians believes in spiritual warfare.
Type 2: These knows that Jihad is actually fighting non-Muslims, but they do not take actions by themselves, owing to fears, and they want to live a nice life on earth, instead of dying. Again, traditional Muslims are not true representative of Islam. 

FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS: They are the ones who perpetrate terrorism. Prophet Muhammad himself carried out 27 invasions in his lifetime, and committed same to his followers. These types sometimes have long beards, head coverings and jump up trousers. Their goal is to practice Islam just as exactly as Muhammad did. Though we call them radicals and extremists, they are practicing true Islam. Dr. Gabriel reminds us that Islam is behind terrorism, not Muslims. Muslims are victims. Even the 19 al-Qaeda terrorists who hijacked the planes during the 2001 September 11’ disasters and were killed in the crashes are victims. The criminal is Islam. 

ISLAM’S ULTIMATE GOAL
Jihad is carried out so as to achieve its ultimate goal – to establish Islamic authority all over the world. Islam is not just only a religion, it is a government too. Islam teaches that Allah is the only authority, therefore, political systems of the world must be based on Allah’s teachings, and nothing else (Surah 5:44,47). People fighting Jihad considers themselves to have succeeded when a nation declares Islam as both their religion and form of government. Examples: Afghanistan (under the Taliban), Iran (through Ayatollah Khomeini’s revolution), Sudan (under Hasan al-Turabi). Islamic fundamentalists are fighting tooth and nail to gain the Islamic system of government in Algeria, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Palestine, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Malaysia, Nigeria (through Boko Haram), and others. 

FUNDAMENTALISTS KILLING FELLOW MUSLIMS: WHY?
Sometimes you wonder why terrorist throw bombs in the Mosques, and attacks fellow Muslims. The truth remains that fundamentalist Muslims see all other kinds of Muslims who don’t practice jihad as rebels, renegades or half believers, hence the attacks. Fundamentalist assassinated and shot Muslim Egyptian president, Anwar Sadat in the 1980s, because he won’t give place to fundamentalists in his government and country. Dr. Farag Foda was shot by fundamentalists in 1992, for his exposing of their evil deeds through writing – book. He and the president have to pay severally with their lives. I hope this won’t surprise you anymore especially when Muslims attack themselves. So don’t be fooled any longer by this by the statement, “terrorists are not Muslims”. Terrorists are truly representatives of Islam. 

STAGES OF JIHAD 
WEAKENED STAGE: When Muslims are very minute in a non-Muslim country. In this case, overt Jihad is not the call of the hour. Muslims are to submit to the law of the land, but work hard to increase their numbers. They live in and maintain peace at this stage. At this stage, you hear Quranic verses like: There is no compulsion in religion – Surah 2:256 and; To you your religion and to me mine – Surah 109:1-6. Muhammad practicalized this in Mecca. Read also, Surah 5:105. 

PREPARATORY STAGE: They may be reasonably influential minor, but they make preparations – financially, physically, military, mental, etc. 
And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten the enemy of Allah… (Surah 8:60, The Noble Quran). Did you notice the emphasis in bracket? Read also, Surah 8:59-60.

JIHAD STAGE: [/b]They have strength and power here, so at this stage, they strike. 
[b]LEBANON A CASE STUDY

Stage 1: [/b]Muslims cooperated with the Christians majority. [b]Stage 2: Muslims got outside help to prepare for attack. Stage 3: Muslims wage war against unbelievers in Lebanon. Since they couldn’t succeed, they went back to stage 1 again. Today, Lebanon is a secular state with Christian as the president and Muslim as the Prime Minister. Which stage are they in Nigeria? You might answer better. 

JUSTIFIABLE DENIAL IF ISLAMIC FAITH
Prophet Muhammad’s first permission of denying Islam or him as a prophet was when Amar Ben Yasser, a close friend to the prophet was captured and held hostage by the tribe of Quraysh, in Mecca (Quraysh is actually Muhammad’s family tribe in Mecca). The tribe tormented Yasser, so he denied Muhammad and Islam to gain freedom. As soon as they set him free, he went back to Muhammad and confessed all that happened. The prophet told Yasser if that happens again, do exactly same again with no shame. 

There are other contradictions in the Quran, like alcohol issue and others, but I won’t go into them. Now that you’ve taken time to read through, I believe your eyes are now open, and you’ve learnt things you’ve never known before. Off course, media wouldn’t tell this as they themselves lacked the knowledge of what is contained here. Now, you know that these people are not lunatics, nor are they psychopaths who find delight in hurting people. No, they are following a philosophy contained in the Quran, and once you understand this philosophy, none of their action will even surprise you.

Three important points I will want to bring out here are:
Islam’s Allah is not the same God of the Christians. Our God is “Jehovah”. Don’t be deceived that we are worshipping the same God. Imagine a god calling fellow humans pigs.

Even if we apply the principle of naskh in the Bible, then that applies to the Old Testament (where God in His infinite knowledge asked Israel to eliminate some persons). But Christ brought liberation, grace, and love to mankind. Therefore, the New Testament has nasikh the Old Testament. Though it actually did as regarding the ceremonial aspects of the law, but not the moral and sound aspects of the Old Testament. So, why is Islam taking us back to the Old Testament?

Jesus Christ told us that there is no marrying and giving in marriage in heaven. Where then comes all these sex sex sex things in Islam. That tells you again, that Muslims cannot be going to the same Christians dream heaven.

I advise you arm yourself with a copy of the Quran and read with caution to gain knowledge. As an infidel you are, nobody will sell you any copy, it is a taboo for unbelievers to touch the Quran. But thank God for technology today. Go to your Google-store, BB World, or else, and download yourself one (mostly The Noble Quran or Ali Translation). 

These books would also help you:
My Encounter with Christ – Egyptai Professor, Nahad Mohammed Ali

Why I become a Christian – Sultan Mohammed (Paul)

When I got the Courage to Call God my Father - Blkis Al-Sheikh (a Pakistani lady)

Islam and terrorism – Dr. Mark A. Gabriel, PH.D (former Islamic Lecturer and Imam)

Jesus and Muhammad - Dr. Mark A. Gabriel, PH.D (former Islamic Lecturer and Imam)

Excerpted from “Islam and Terrorism” authored by Dr. Mark A. Gabriel – PH.D. Let any Muslim challenge this write up or tell us that what is written is false, or let them give us another interpretation of the Jihadic verses and the principle of naskh. Thanks for reading. Please forward this to another Christian. Thanks.
Re: Who Is A True Muslim, Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
How much do I want to bet that this is a copy-paste whatsapp ish grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter To U All And Happy Birthday To Me / P-harcourt Prison Inmate Renounces Islam After Birthday Party / I Love This Hymn; Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.