Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured (24951 Views)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Ofodile Nkemdilim, The Only Female Air Force Team That Designed Tsaigumi UAV / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by chie8: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
To some ladies, men must always give them money.Uju's story,the only female keke driver in Awka will motivate you.

Below are screenshots of what Ogazi shared

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/meet-only-female-keke-driver-in.html?m=1

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
I know a lady here in Onitsha that drives Keke. She doesn't look like a lady though. You can call her a lady in a man's body.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Epositive(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
She's not the only one. I know a lady here in Onitsha that drives Keke. She doesn't look like a lady though. You can call her a lady in a man's body.. cheesy

i think op said awka now cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Epositive(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
* Waits patiently for feminists to flood this thread*

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by ChuzzyBlog: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Just look at how our women are suffering.

This was because Jonathan's wife stole billions of dollars. Johnathan's wife drained us. Stealing is not corruption just imagine. Now Bubu is suffering it.

No matter how you suffer my brother or sister know is Jonathan and PDP members. Before women don't drive keke.

We are suffering all because of PDP

Anytime u pray pray that PDP must fall they brought this hardship over doze loot. I cry for PDP

Jonathan for this hardship you and your wife caused the tears of Nigerians will scourge u.

Sai Baba

APC Change

3 Likes

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
She's not the only one. I know a lady here in Onitsha that drives Keke. She doesn't look like a lady though. You can call her a lady in a man's body.. cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by naijaboiy: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
It was when I travelled to the eastern part of Nigeria that I knew we had female okada riders. shockedgrin

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by RitzyPrince(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy
Adamsdelrio:
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by theway83: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
they are many here in Lagos,especially jakande to cele express.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by donnie(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good... provided she doesnt become unnecessarly agressive... like one wey nearly jam my motor with her yellow taxi, as she enter rood like say she leave soup for fire.
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Vickiweezy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
"Only" OP you never search well
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Champele(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nwanyi Awka.

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by slurryeye: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Strong African woman

I respect black women a lot. Despite many things working against them especially traditions and culture, they still excel in many facets of life

4 Likes

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
This one go dey chop akpu and okulu

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by toyinjimoh(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
we have two women driving keke in lokoja here they 're really trying
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by vislabraye(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Since childhood, I've always imagined a igbo woman giving me blow in the stomach, I'll just vomit and shit at same time. undecided lipsrsealed

Igbo kwenu grin
Na compliment abi grin
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Epraize(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
I doubt she resemble man.

1 Like

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by rabonni(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
Just look at how our women are suffering.

This was because Jonathan's wife stole billions of dollars. Jonath

Jonathan for this hardship you and your wife caused the tears of Nigerians will scourge u.

Sai Baba
must you show ur f00!ishness

15 Likes

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by CharlieMaria(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ok we don hear. Let me come and be going to Fp.
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by sirugos(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
the op said akwa. Read again
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Indeed what a man can do a woman can always do later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
rabonni:
must you show ur f00!ishness
All hardship was caused by Jonathan
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by AngelicBeing: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
This one go dey chop akpu and okulu
+ Egusi / bitter-leaf soup with Semolina mixed with dried fish, kpomo, shaki, fried goat-meat, roundabout, cow-leg, chai, Nigeria is blessed with good food but useless leaders tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Read before you comment. Just as you should look before you reap
Adamsdelrio:
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Markshevy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is one of the proves of that saying that says "what men can do,women can do it and even do it better" i wish you all the best,May you not see "bad belle people"in this hustle.Truly their is dignity in Labour from the story. kudos to all the genuine hustling women out their.
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by obaataaokpaewu: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
A female keke rider in Warri. Warri and this their St. Dikeji sticker sef

2 Likes

Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by MisterDreamz(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
"Ti o ba ni idi obirin ki nje kumolu."
Nkan ti o ba gba la ma n fun...she is giving life what it takes!
All the best to her...she don turn man finish self...to handle her no go be small work grin
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by salawustyles(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
i respect hustle thou but deer a better jobs she could do dat are less demanding and will be beta for er
Re: The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured by Tundellinium(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Very inspirational...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ / AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger / Age Falsification In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.