Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt (1045 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) / They Beat Him Up Before Shooting Him Dead-Details On Murder Of Jumia Deliveryman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt by Chadotik: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
It is so pathetic that a courier service personnel attached to an online business platform, Jumia, was murdered at location road in Ada-George axis of Port Harcourt when he came to deliver some I-phones. The dead courier service personnel was last seen on Saturday after he came to deliver two I-phones and a motor bike ordered by a customer living in that area. But barely 3 days, the lifeless body has just been found today in a septic tank at the customer`s residence. This discovery was actually made by the Police in Rivers State during a sting operation after some residents in the area complained of strange movement before Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS swung into action.
As i type now, Police have arrested three residents living in that compound in connection to the death of the courier man and the interesting part is that all have explained their role in the death of the Currier man while one of them have accepted that he actually ordered for the items.
Although lets pray that this matter is not swept under the carpet because the Rivers State Police Commissioner, Zaki Ahmed said the Police will investigate the matter to the root.

Re: Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt by SUPERPACK: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Man is just wicked,
Re: Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ah! Even deliveryman isn't safe again?
Re: Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt by wahles(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
No more pay on delivery# asin, i tire for d way some people think Naija which way?

Second look @ d dead guy, Chai people are heartless and wicked#
Re: Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt by sparkle4u(f): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
God have mercy and save us
Re: Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt by Ezionye(f): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
I see. They couldn't pay for the items and decided to kill him. Such wickedness
Re: Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt by stefanweeks: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Human beings

I give up
Re: Jumia Deliveryman Waylaid, Killed And Dumped In A Septic Tank in Port Harcourt by Justuceleague2: 1:08am On Mar 28, 2017
If I wanted to be tribalistic I'd say something hurtful but in reality evil resides in the heart of all man, May God guide and protect our steps

(1) (Reply)

Female Musician Mercilessly Beaten By Police After Her Performance (photos) / Mum Throws Newborn Baby From 17th Floor Window After Boyfriend Dumps Her / I Drank Urine So As To Survive In Libya[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.