Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria (13964 Views)

Top Freelance Website To Get Freelance Writing Job / 7 Freelance Websites Nigerians Can Find Jobs In 2018 / 50 Freelance Websites You Can Join Today And Start Getting Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by emmdam(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Upwork Profile of Any Country and for Any Category & Skills Within 48 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

WhatsApp Only > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to pay the service fee which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account (PAYMENT AFTER COMPLETE SERVICE DELIVERY).

Service Bonus: FREE Premium tips to succeed on Upwork beyond your imagination and prompt response to FREE mentorship.

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by sabigros: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
free lancers
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018
10 Websites To Find Freelance Writing Jobs.

https://invoice.ng/blog/freelance-writing-jobs-nigeria/
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by anitasoll(f): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2018
IamProdigy:

Hello Anita!..
Pls can you be of help....?
Need some tips for upwork

Hi! Can drop me a DM on my instagram at anitasolonline.
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by anitasoll(f): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2018
roland2rule:

My WhatsApp 07037376611.../ I need guide on this

Hi! Apologies for my late reply. Can drop me a DM on my instagram @anitasolonline. I will guide you from there.
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by fejeerow(f): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
As the world keeps developing, it is also known that the numbers of internet users in Africa has increased tremendously. The internet is gradually becoming the real world where people virtually live in.
We play, we shop, we spend, we read, we work and date on the internet.
The internet has also become a solution tool for business development.
So many business profiles on social media, so many business websites, everyone wanting to advertise their services at once.
In business there are products and there are services and we all have so many e-commerce websites for selling and buying of products.
As a business person, you can get registered on an e-commerce platform and sell your products to consumers.
But what about people who seek different forms of services?
What about people who don't have products to sell or buy but want to offer or buy a service?
What if a client can't afford to employ a worker who he has to pay monthly so he can be motivated to work on any project given to him?
What if he just wants to employ someone who he can just hire at fraction of the required cost and pay to complete a particular project and go their separate way?
What if an individual is new to an environment & he requires certain services from workers and don't know how to contact them?
There could be a student or an unemployed graduate who possess certain skills but don't have a job?
What about a company who is trying to cut labor expenses by hiring temporary/freelance workers rather than spending salaries and allowances on an employee?
To answer all these questions, a new startup was introduced.
Afro-freelancers.com hub is an online platform that connects service seeking clients to freelance workers who are readily available to work on their skill-related project.
The platform is not limited to just online jobs but focused more on physical jobs around nearby cities.
As a client seeking a worker,all you need to do is sign up on the platform and post your project description & state ur budget amount.
Freelance workers around you will bid for the job stating their charge, contact preferred worker.
Visit www.afro-freelancers.com for more info

Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by Tobitools(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
anitasoll:
So far, the best freelancing sites for Nigerians are Upwork, iWriter and Freelancer. However, you can also take advantage of the business opportunities the Internet offers for all! If you need guide and coaching on how to build a business online, just hit me up, and I'll help you. Thanks and more power!
Hello great man I need help too please kindly contact me via my whatsapp @ 08165208983
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by Curiouspet: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2018
Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
#GOPAPERLESS! Say goodbye to paper invoices. Invoice allows you to create beautifully customised invoices and accept payments online.

Visit https://invoice.ng now.
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by aojully: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2018
anitasoll:
So far, the best freelancing sites for Nigerians are Upwork, iWriter and Freelancer. However, you can also take advantage of the business opportunities the Internet offers for all! If you need guide and coaching on how to build a business online, just hit me up, and I'll help you. Thanks and more power!

Hello Anita, pls can you guide me on how to write on iwriter and any other site that accepts Nigerians?
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by brownsugar95(f): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello guys, you can also work as a freelancer on Proville, they have a lot of jobs and they are really good. I highly recommend them, you can check them out at www.proville.net, they make sense. By the way, if you have projects (website design, logo design, etc.) you can also post your job there. cheesy
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by mrenoma: 2:25am On Dec 11, 2019
We at Small Jobs https://smalljobsnaija.com.ng care about helping getting talents, and skilled freelancers get found in their community.
Visit Us and Find out How. smiley
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by JamesHope27: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
www.terawork.com top freelance website in Nigeria, hire top talents in Nigeria, Africa and around the world.
ssolaoye:
https://invoice.ng/blog/top-nigerian-freelance-websites-to-explore-for-assistance-and-jobs/
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by 50power: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Business forum for Nigerians
https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by 50power: 2:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Do you need your national ID card for your transactions? Since government is no longer interested in issuing the national ID card plastic to Nigerians, the only option for you now is to print it yourself in any business center. But before you can print it yourself, you need to have the design which you can now print on a plastic card. Below is our design for someone. If you need your own design that you can print on a card in a business center near you, contact me on desmondihenze@yahoo.com I will send you the details you need to provide for the design.
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by ioakpan(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Check out Lancegeeks https://lancegeeks.com. This freelancing marketplace is good for Nigerians.
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by Kusnap: 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
TOP 10 FREELANCE JOBS IN NIGERIA

Introduction

People often say that the world is always and things are changing steadily. The working style and operations of many businesses are changing in the world. Lately, we have seen that one does not have to be in a physical office before getting any work done.

The idea of being a freelancer sprung from the concept of working remotely. This way, a person can work for various organizations and clients as long as they have the needed skills to deliver the service adequately.

https://financialquest.com.ng/top-10-freelance-jobs-in-nigeria/
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by afoobabs(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2022
Do not withdraw your earnings directly to your local bank, you'd be losing a lot of money by doing so. Sell your funds to me, I will give you a good rate.

WhatsApp me now: 08153484921.
I buy both Payoneer and PayPal funds.
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by veegurl: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
anitasoll:
I need help, kindly contact me
Re: Top Freelance Websites In Nigeria by ursolution: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2023
These are great sites. Here is another great freelancing site in Nigeria you can add to this list:

Workbase 365

So I've updated your list as shown below:

1. Yokebay
2. Gigsnigeria
3. Justfrom5k
4. Sourcegig
5. Upwork
6. Workbase 365

nblinks:
There are lots of good freelance websites today in Nigeria. To be honest with my fellow Nairalanders, freelance websites are good place to start when people are looking for jobs to do. To get a job on a freelance website, you must be good at what you do.
Below are 5 of the most use freelance websites in Nigeria that you can start with.

1. Yokebay
2. Gigsnigeria
3. Justfrom5k
4. Sourcegig
5. Upwork

All you have to do is, register on any of them and submit your profile.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission / Get Palmpay Adder Activation Code / Fund Your UBA Visa Africard Instantly Without Going To Banking Hall To Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.