Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings (4266 Views)

Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt / Dino Melaye's 'ajekun Iya' Meme Gets A Cartoon Make-over / ''Ajekun-iya'' Remix: Dino Melaye Voice 'perfectly Used As a Lead Vocalist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by BERNIMOORE: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Ajekun Iya Ni Agba ti ko pon ra e le Yoo je,
Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Rubbish Senator

1 Like

Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by BERNIMOORE: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Rubbish Senator
you just wake up from your slumber..when he rides on motorcycle insulting Gej he was the best ba, the cane used to beat old wife dey for ceiling for the new wife

2 Likes

Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 28, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
you just wake up from your slumber..when he rides on motorcycle insulting Gej he was the best ba, the cane used to beat old wife dey for ceiling for the new wife
. . . . . he has always been a criminal to moi from day one. Stop playing foolish politics and call a spade a spade pls!
Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by BERNIMOORE: 12:22am On Mar 28, 2017
AJEKUN IYA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by BERNIMOORE: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2017
modelmike7:
. . . . . he has always been a criminal to moi from day one. Stop playing foolish politics and call a spade a spade pls!
YOU ARE JUST COMPLIMENTING WHAT I AM SAYING! HE HAS GOT ALL THE NERVES TO DEAL WITH SOWORE grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by Justuceleague2: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by BERNIMOORE: 12:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Stop celebrating mediocrity
Shut up, the guy fit una die! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by KanwuliaExtra: 2:06am On Mar 28, 2017
This man Na REAL LOCAL! Chei !!!! embarassed
See the kain TOUTS wey full Nigerian politics? cheesy

No wonder no woman can live under the same roof with him.
His bedmatic skills must be extremely "jungly"!
Twaaaaaaaah!!!! cheesy

This one go bite woman toto swallow I swear!!!! grin
That im first wife try for 10 years bondage I tell ya! cry
Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by Babalegba(m): 2:44am On Mar 28, 2017
I hope the o.p is not Yoruba, otherwise he is a disgrace to yorubaland.We don't like gullible greedy shortsighted morons in yorubaland
Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by BERNIMOORE: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2017
Babalegba:
I hope the o.p is not Yoruba, otherwise he is a disgrace to yorubaland.We don't like gullible greedy shortsighted morons in yorubaland
who are we? Enjoy your Change Now! Saraki/Dino go show Una pepper! Ajekun iya Ni yioooooo jeee! grin
Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by otitokoroleti: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2017
@op, it seems that your source is a bad student of history. check the history of Omoyele Sowore to know that thousands of Dino cant do him anything. Dino is just a loud mouthed tout
Re: Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings by BERNIMOORE: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2017
otitokoroleti:
@op, it seems that your source is a bad student of history. check the history of Omoyele Sowore to know that thousands of Dino cant do him anything. Dino is just a loud mouthed tout

I dont need to check any history, Dino just left sowoore in the Dust yesterday! Sowoore was beaten black and blue. Dino is a bonafide Graduate of ABU. confirmed by the Vice Chancellor himself, the school has taken a solid stand behing Dino, so who is the lizard here? sowoore grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi, Atiku Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo All Know It's Jubril In Aso Rock / My Governor Has Been Served A Very Hot Breakfast / Tinubu With Our Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.