Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,115 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

On The Need Of Muslim Withdrawal From The United Nation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / On The Need Of Muslim Withdrawal From The United Nation (436 Views)

Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Need Of Muslim Withdrawal From The United Nation by AbuSafwan(m): 2:57am On Mar 28, 2017
ON THE NEED OF MUSLIM WITHDRAWAL FROM UNITED NATION
Yesterday I read one treatise by Shakir Butt from Canada who writes thus: It is time to abolish the UN; it has not solved a single problem facing the world…... It is time to withdraw Muslim membership in the useless UN
According to him:“The UN is no more than a tool in the hands of the oppressors led by the US. It has not solved a single problem in the world, key among which is Palestine, especially as it was illegally handed over to the Zionists by the UN. The Holy Land belongs to God, not the Zionists. The UN has simply rubber-stamped the dirty game played by Britain and America. The same applies to the UN’s failure on Kashmir where nearly 100,000 people have been murdered by Indian colonization troops. Thousands of Kashmiri women have been raped and tens of thousands of youth have simply disappeared. It is time to withdraw Muslim membership in the useless UN”.
This is clear-cut fact known to every sensible man. Something needs to be done, a fact I, they, he, she, they and we know even better. But who will do it? When and how, always remain unanswered questions. Many Muslim intellectuals, writers and revivalists have for long been vociferously calling for this need. However none could have strategized the theoretical scheme to attain this goal.
But to me, I have already drafted the proposal on this very issue for future Islamic workers in my long awaiting-to-be-published book: “THE MESSAGE TO THE CONTEMPORARY MUSLIM WORLD”. While suggesting for the creation of WORLD ISLAMIC SHURA ORGANIZATION (WISO) I wrote: “The final objective of this organization is to eradicate or at least minimize the tension of the differences among the assorted sect of Muslims; and to organize a Treaty of the Muslim States withdrawal from United Nations which I may probably call “Treaty of Repentance”-to expose themselves to Allah as sinners before who now come to seek his forgiveness. I am aware that in the course of Muslims withdrawal from UN there would be an excessive and hot debate or compromise between West and Muslims. In such situation WISO will undertake the responsibility of all sittings, meetings and compromise that may occur. Therefore, there is need for WISO to afford some classical competent group of versatile scholars, lawyers, social scientists, jurists, judges and historians who can face and tackle any Western political and intellectual challenges.
WISO then at last, will proclaim the Muslim states withdrawal from UN on, but not limited to the following bases and reasons:
i- UN does not represent the needs of the Muslim and therefore, betraying the Muslims confidence;
ii- It hinders them from executing their own Islamic laws and policies in their states;
iii- It does not protect their rights, lives, lands and properties;
iv- It undermines the honour and respect of the Muslims;
v- It’s secular rules, laws and policies are completely incompatible to Islam; and
vi- Finally, it is against Islam by favouring the Western states against the Muslim ones.
Before I theorize this view of mine I dwelt so much in the eternal message of Allah (Qur’an). In my discreet ponder in the Qur’an I came to realize some certain mistakes made by the Muslims or their leaders (as the case may be). I have found that some basic commands in the Qur’an which aim to retain Islamic and Muslim power in this world are not fulfilled yet. One of these commands is that Allah has enjoined Muslims to have an independent systems and laws of social relation, peace-keeping and conflict resolution but the Muslims until now fail to do so.
May Allah help us restore our past glory. Ameen
END. Salimullah
Wasalam.
Re: On The Need Of Muslim Withdrawal From The United Nation by orunto27: 3:31am On Mar 28, 2017
Shakir Butt will be worse than Hitler. The World Body, U.N. and League Associations should take action now to arrest his nefarious theories.
Re: On The Need Of Muslim Withdrawal From The United Nation by orunto27: 3:40am On Mar 28, 2017
The U.N. is doing excellently well. It's a Union of Independent Nations, not of Religious Terrorism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Launches Missile Strike On Syria In Response To Gas Attack / I Am A Muslim Arab And An Israeli Zionist, And I Love The Jewish People / Saudi Def. Minister Expresses Concerns Over 'extremist' Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.