Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Proposal To Supply External Usb Flash Drives - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposal To Supply External Usb Flash Drives (757 Views)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Ekiti Begins Milk Production To Supply Cowbell's Factory In Lagos / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal To Supply External Usb Flash Drives by 143boi: 4:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys. A government company asked me to help them get a few external usb flash drives. I have quite a lot on my hands now and now its cheaper around Lagos axis as im based in Abuja, so If anybody has reliable sources of getting them (durability of essential), just send me your detailed proposal to supply it. It should contain info on the advantages of using External flash drives, timeframe to supply and a Price List of all the Sizes and different brands with their prices. You can make provisions for your profit and freight cost and then we discuss after I have recieved the proposal letter.

NOTE: Make sure you include the prices of different brands and sizes with the prices on them.

Email - sinetngltd@gmail.com
Re: Proposal To Supply External Usb Flash Drives by dotman27: 6:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Like how many @ the quantity
Re: Proposal To Supply External Usb Flash Drives by Alabaintprice(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello,
Its just my luck tonhto have come across your topic. As you can see by my login name. I own a business in one of the biggest markets in Nigeria which is Alaba International in Lagos where one can easily get phone accessories and every other related wares. I will give you a good quotation of prices well organised and detailed.
Re: Proposal To Supply External Usb Flash Drives by Damolux01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Alabaintprice:
Hello,
Its just my luck tonhto have come across your topic. As you can see by my login name. I own a business in one of the biggest markets in Nigeria which is Alaba International in Lagos where one can easily get phone accessories and every other related wares. I will give you a good quotation of prices well organised and detailed.
Give your quotations bro...I'm interested too.
Re: Proposal To Supply External Usb Flash Drives by Alabaintprice(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Damolux01:
Give your quotations bro...I'm interested too.
Yoir email address please

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 10k / Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing / How To Earn Every 60minutes With Your Phone From Sunday To Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.