Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Help Please! Domain Transfer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Please! Domain Transfer (427 Views)

Namecheap 3days Domain Transfer Promo / Admob Not Showing, Can Anyone Help Please? / I Need Your Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! Domain Transfer by sunzAUTOSERVICE: 5:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Some times ago I paid somebody to help me host my blogsite, I guess he used his email address. Now I want him to change it to my email address now but he said he has to do domain transfer that would cost 5,000. Please is this true? Is there no other mean he can change it to my email address? Would this domain transfer alter my expiry date?
Moreover, please is www.whogohost.com a good domain host?
Re: Help Please! Domain Transfer by barapistis(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2017
sunzAUTOSERVICE:
Some times ago I paid somebody to help me host my blogsite, I guess he used his email address. Now I want him to change it to my email address now but he said he has to do domain transfer that would cost 5,000. Please is this true? Is there no other mean he can change it to my email address? Would this domain transfer alter my expiry date?
Moreover, please is www.whogohost.com a good domain host?

LIES

EXCEPT YOU ARE TRANSFERING TO ANOTHER REGISTER
Re: Help Please! Domain Transfer by RealLordZeus(m): 5:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Whogohost are trying as of recent though they have some issues back last year, on the email issue, contacting the support, should solve that easily
Re: Help Please! Domain Transfer by sunzAUTOSERVICE: 6:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Thank you. I am not a webmaster expert so I may not understand what you meant by another register. For example, I did not know when the domain would expired until I contacted him. SO I told him why not change that recipient email address to mine so that they notify me of anything instead of him, that is when he said he has to do domain transfer. Is there any advice you could give me please. My fear is that my blog is doing fine now, what of if i can't reach him in the future, does that signal the end of my blog since I won't be able to renew subscription without him?
barapistis:

LIES

EXCEPT YOU ARE TRANSFERING TO ANOTHER REGISTER
Re: Help Please! Domain Transfer by sunzAUTOSERVICE: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Thank you. That is exactly what i thought but he insisted no
RealLordZeus:
Whogohost are trying as of recent though they have some issues back last year, on the email issue, contacting the support, should solve that easily
Re: Help Please! Domain Transfer by ProGSM(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Nothing of such!
Re: Help Please! Domain Transfer by yomalex(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2017
sunzAUTOSERVICE add your domain name to this whois.com/whois/yourdomainname to know the expiry

(1) (Reply)

Do These And You Will Get Your Adsense Application Approved / I Need Some Guide On Wix And Simdif Web Builder / Frontend Developer Classes Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.