Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. (634 Views)

Paying For Page Views- Is It Worth It? / Why Most Certifications Aren’t Worth It (even Those Awarded By Popular Training) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. by buharimustlive: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2017
I am about to pay 25k for an affiliate marketing program training...... Your advice please... Does the amount worth it?
Re: NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. by mokoshalb(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2017
I don't think so...
they will sugarcoat their services...
NO...
Re: NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. by celestialAgent(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Truth to tell, you will be better off taking English classes with your 25k.
Re: NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. by bedfordng(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
buharimustlive:
I am about to pay 25k for an affiliate marketing program training...... Your advice please... Does the amount worth it?
becareful though. But If the offer is genuine and the person who is teaching is confirmed to be killing it with affiliate marketing, you may want to give it a shot. Also note that even after learning, you still need to take action to make it with affiliate marketing and this is where lots of guys failed
Re: NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. by buharimustlive: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
bedfordng:
becareful though. But If the offer is genuine and the person who is teaching is confirmed to be killing it with affiliate marketing, you may want to give it a shot. Also note that even after learning, you still need to take action to make it with affiliate marketing and this is where lots of guys failed

Thanks bro
Re: NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. by buharimustlive: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2017
bedfordng:

Do you mean the price is good.? It is just 3hours training, Though I have read a lot about affiliate marketing.
Re: NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Don't dare it
Re: NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. by bedfordng(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2017
buharimustlive:

Do you mean the price is good.? It is just 3hours training, Though I have read a lot about affiliate marketing.
the question you should ask would be, is that person making it big with affiliate marketing. Have you confirmed if the person is making it for real with affiliate and is he ready to teach all he knows, the same process he is using

(1) (Reply)

40 Great Websites Where You Can Learn Something New Every Day- Business Insider / Real Ways To Make Money Online / Get The Latest Forex Trading Website Script With Unique Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.