Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) (4012 Views)

Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Current Recruitment At SHELL, 2nd May, 2018 / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello my able NAIRALANDERS....

PLEASE HELP CONFIRM THIS, COS SOMEOME I DONT KNOW WHEN I WAS A CORPER SENT ME THIS..

Hi ,abiola is me Onyemaechi Anthony ur 15A ex-copa mate in Ekite State, code Ek/15A/1410, am working with Shell Oil Company in Rivers State branch, cal me now 4 details b/cos internal Recruitment is going on now so dat i can link u to d company.

HOW TRUE IS THIS INFO?
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by dingbang(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Lol. Shell ain't recruiting. Its a scam.. Please ignore him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2017
dingbang:
Lol. Shell ain't recruiting. Its a scam.. Please ignore him
Thanks, really appreciate.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by EvwroJoshua: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2017
Am in PH. Shell is not recruiting that person got ur details sum were. Big scam
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by Temidayo9(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Why not call him first, from the conversation you will know the truth...
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2017
EvwroJoshua:
Am in PH. Shell is not recruiting that person got ur details sum were. Big scam
Thanks Jawe, I knew already that he's a scammer....
I called him and told him I checked there site and there is no news of such, he then replied me in a very harsh manner that he said internal and I expect to see it in their site.... Naso the guy bang call ooo.
I think he expect me to call back and start begging cos he said I should take my writing material and put down a particular number that he's the insider that will help me..
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by EvwroJoshua: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2017
dont call any body . use that credit to call ur family members

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by paulGrundy(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

PLEASE HELP CONFIRM THIS, COS SOMEOME I DONT KNOW WHEN I WAS A CORPER SENT ME THIS..

Hi ,abiola is me Onyemaechi Anthony ur 15A ex-copa mate in Ekite State, code Ek/15A/1410, am working with Shell Oil Company in Rivers State branch, cal me now 4 details b/cos internal Recruitment is going on now so dat i can link u to d company.

HOW TRUE IS THIS INFO?

They got your info from your Nysc brochure, that contains all the info of the participants of your batch. When you call, the scammer will tell you that he has a slot in shell that you should send him money. During my time the scammer demanded for #200k. Offcourse I wasn't foolish to fall for it.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2017
paulGrundy:

They got your info from your Nysc brochure, that contains all the info of the participants of your batch. When you call, the scammer will tell you that he has a slot in shell that you should send him money. During my time the scammer demanded for #200k. Offcourse I wasn't foolish to fall for it.
He said I'll obtain a form from one insider that he wanted to give me his number before I bust him.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hylyne(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2017
publish the number here, so that he can receive the call of his life from Nairalanders....

1 Like

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2017
hylyne:
publish the number here, so that he can receive the call of his life from Nairalanders....
I just called the above number now, no another person answer the call but he gave me the number.... 08109986679. DR PAUL... He's the one issuing the stupid form..
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by Xzbit91: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

I just called the above number now, no another person answer the call but he gave me the number.... 08109986679. DR PAUL... He's the one issuing the stupid form..

I also received such text sometime last month. They're scammers!

Lalasticlala, there is a big snake dancing with tonto dike on this thread
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by EFGH: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2017
I also got same text this morning.

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
EFGH:
Exactly.. Have called the Dr Paul, he said I should call back the person to call him so as to confirm. They want to convince me.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2017
EFGH:
Exactly.. Have called the Dr Paul, he said I should call back the person to call him so as to confirm. They want to convince me I think...
It's their new strategy.. MOD SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO SAVE US OO.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by emeijeh(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2017
EFGH:
A graduate that cannot spell Ekiti.

I shake my head in disbelief

#graduateindeed
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by Shossie(f): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

HOW TRUE IS THIS INFO?
It is a scam, I received this mail too when I finished service, at the end of it, they will ask you for 5k, mtscheww
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by emeijeh(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

Exactly.. Have called the Dr Paul, he said I should call back the person to call him so as to confirm. They want to convince me I think...

Calm down.... . It was on frontpage yesterday.
The desperate ones will still be scammed.

https://www.nairaland.com/3704199/job-scammers-now-using-ex-corpers
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
emeijeh:

A graduate that cannot spell Ekiti.

I shake my head in disbelief

#graduateindeed
I just called the Dr Paul, he said I am going to pay 25500 for the form and that I should send my details and mail address so that he can forward it to my mail... Should I provide him what he asked for or it's risky.
Because I want to see the stupid form he wants to send to me.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by EFGH: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

Funny! Inasmuch as working with the oil sector will be a dream come true, but not everyone is so desperate about working there. It is only a low IQ desperate person that can fall for such a cheap scam.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by emeijeh(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

I just called the Dr Paul, he said I am going to pay 25500 for the form and that I should send my details and mail address so that he can forward it to my mail... Should I provide him what he asked for or it's risky.
I can see you are really jobless shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2017
emeijeh:

Funny u, bros am not.... Just doing all this to add to what have known and to expose their ways..
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
emeijeh:

Anyway, if u get job 4 me, I nor mind ooooo... Am an ARCHITECT..
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

Bros, Nawa for you oh

1 Like

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Bros, Nawa for you oh
grin grin grin
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by Sezua(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2017
Scam Alert. Dust ur slippers and run.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by slyd90(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

HOW TRUE IS THIS INFO?

Scam Scam....please run for your life......Me n my friends that served in Ebonyi received such too....
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by nkwako: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

Same thing happened to me one time the person said his name is Felix okeke....what shocked was he knew where I served

HOW TRUE IS THIS INFO?
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by mrsimzu: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2017
Scammmm oooo!!!! Throwey your face, pretend not to have seen anything, I received same text,,,,hahahahaha. The person no get family member to give shell job den n.a. u him remember...I laff again.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by mrsimzu: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Send the money to me, I will send it Dr paul, den forward the outcome to u,,,,, receive sense by fire by force, your village people have hexed you to be scammed bybtoday all means today
hapheeyxz:

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2017
mrsimzu:
Send the money to me, I will send it Dr paul, den forward the outcome to u,,,,, receive sense by fire by force, your village people have hexed you to be scammed bybtoday all means today
Thank u sir....
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

HOW TRUE IS THIS INFO?

Pure scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyonex Nig Ltd Interview Let's Meet Here / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Is Ongoing: Apply Here Now! / Graduate Trainee @ First Bank/pwc/mtn/airtel/total Oil &gas All Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.