Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Sad: 5-year-old Boy Burnt To Death In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad: 5-year-old Boy Burnt To Death In Edo State (535 Views)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / Abdulwahab Shi, Councillor Burnt To Death As Car Catches Fire: #APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad: 5-year-old Boy Burnt To Death In Edo State by Priscy01(f): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2017
According to the source that email this to us...
A 5-year-old boy was burnt to death when a fire broke out in his home at Ijorgbor Street, Upper Sokponba road in Ikpoba-Okha local government, Edo state. The boy was reportedly locked inside a room with his brother by their father when the fire broke out, engulfing their apartment. According to neighbours, after their father locked them inside, he went out to buy something, unfortunately, that was when the fire started.
Neighbours said they heard the deceased and his brother scream for help as they were getting burnt and they rallied around to get the boys out of the burning house.
One of them finally succeeded in breaking through a burglary proof in one of the windows and rescued one of the boys. The other was not so lucky.
Osamudiamen Edobor, one of the neighbours of the deceased, spoke about the fire incident, revealing that the intensity of the fire kept them from getting to the second brother.
"They have stove and generator in that room. The man was cooking in the room. It is sad that one of the children died," Edobor said.
When contacted, the state police command spokesman, DSP Moses Nkombe, said he was yet to be briefed on the incident.

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/sad-5-year-old-boy-burnt-to-death-in.html?m=1

Re: Sad: 5-year-old Boy Burnt To Death In Edo State by dessz(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2017
locking a child at home, I don't know why many families still do this...my neighbour at my compound does that always and it always makes me speechless..... if u discipline ur child in the right way, they won't dare come outside if u tell them not to even if u leave the gate open....RIP....I know that lil boy is going str8 to heaven without judgement.

(1) (Reply)

If Boko Haram Can Be Released Nnamdi Kanu Should Be. OHANEZE PRESIDENT / How Fashola's Rascality Got Replicated In Adamawa / How N2.5 Billion Went Down The Drain At NABDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.