Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. (722 Views)

DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters / "Buhari Can Be Silly Defeated In 2019" - Sowore, Sahara Reporter Owner / Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by baylord101(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Don't Cry For Me Nigeria!
If It Is True That My Death Has Been Contracted, I'll Honor My Part.

If I Live, Let My Life Be A Small Inspiration.
If I Die, Let My Life Be A Revolution.

"If I Keep My Promise, Please Don't Keep Your Distance from Freedom"

Reclaim Your Space, Reclaim Your Dignity !

-Partly adapted from "Don't Cry For Me Argentina"

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by HungerBAD: 7:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Nothing will happen to you.

The Truth has never killed anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by CoolFreeday(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2017
nobody is your God, nobody can kill you before your time.
Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by omenkaLives(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nothing will happen to you.

The Truth has never killed anybody.
Dude,the truth has killed alot of people oo!

Nonetheless, it is our hope nothing's gonna happen to the gentleman.
Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by OfficialAwol(m): 7:24am On Mar 28, 2017
If you anything happens to you, we know who to hold.

But the funny aspect is that another man who has held grudge for Sowore might just contract his death in the heat of Dino's case, so it'd look like Dino did it.

1 Like

Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by HungerBAD: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dude,the truth has killed alot of people oo!

Nonetheless, it is our hope nothing's gonna happen to the gentleman.

It is only on NAIRALAND ,that the PDP and GEJ apologists don't want to read the TRUTH. I am not bothered with Sowore, as long as he stays in the US.

The The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution protects him, as it give him the right to BEAR ARMS to protect himself.

3 Likes

Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by luvinhubby(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Playing to the gallery, who cares.
Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by psucc(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2017
I can see fear has gripped the young man. No one is going to kill you but don't die out of fear.

Personally I love the job (though quite risky) you're doing only if you will do it on your own volition. That I mean if you do not allow yourself to be pushed into doing it by aggrieved party as the just concluded Dino Certificate saga.

And if truly you are independent, please kindly stir the hornet's nest by revealing the truth about Buhari's Certificate. He told us it was with the army and as the C-in-C, instead of ordering for the release of his certificate, he flood the Court with SANs and and the lead counsel gifts the Judge N500k

1 Like

Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by ibkgab001: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2017
So what ....publish something about any APC member and you will be freed
Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by daududaniel(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Investigative journalism is dangerous. I pray nothing happens to you tho!
Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by baylord101(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2017
OfficialAwol:

But the funny aspect is that another man who has held grudge for Sowore might just contract his death in the heat of Dino's case, so it'd look like Dino did it.
psucc:
I can see fear has gripped the young man. No one is going to kill you but don't die out of fear.

Personally I love the job (though quite risky) you're doing only if you will do it on your own volition. That I mean if you do not allow yourself to be pushed into doing it by aggrieved party as the just concluded Dino Certificate saga.

And if truly you are independent, please kindly stir the hornet's nest by revealing the truth about Buhari's Certificate. He told us it was with the army and as the C-in-C, instead of ordering for the release of his certificate, he flood the Court with SANs and and the lead counsel gifts the Judge N500k
Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by DrDeji20(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2017
publish about things that will put Nigeria innthe right direction.
Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by eniwhy: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Wow! You are just correct!
OfficialAwol:

Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by Caseless: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2017
You won't die by God's grace. You will live long to continue the good work you're doing.
Re: Huh! Sowore (sahara Reporters Owner) Think His Death Has Been Contracted. by koladebrainiac(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2017
I love this guy

(1) (Reply)

Census: Northerners Have Been Cheating Nigerians Since 1914 – Ozekhome / PUNCH Reporter: CSO Told Me No Man Can Stop Buhari From Ruling For 8 Years / 400 Fulani Across Nigeria Convert To Christianity, 7 Ordained As Pastors, In Jo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.