Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fingerlings And Juvenile Also Brooderstock Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fingerlings And Juvenile Also Brooderstock Available (358 Views)

Catfish, Tilapia, And Heterotis Brood Stock, Fingerling, And Juvenile. / Brooderstock Fingerlings Juvenile And Jumbo Size Catfish Available / Fingerlings And Juvenile Available At Blackman Farm Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings And Juvenile Also Brooderstock Available by blackmanfarm: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2017
fingerlings juvenile, jumbo size and brooderstock available. Will promise to give you the best out of our hatch and our fish is well shorted grow able contact us on whatssap or call 09078575345. Will deliver to any part of the state in nigeria fast delivery and avoidable

Re: Fingerlings And Juvenile Also Brooderstock Available by boygeorge: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
i need juvnile, but i am based in Abuja
Re: Fingerlings And Juvenile Also Brooderstock Available by blackmanfarm: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Will can deliver it to your sir for more information call or whatssap on our number 09078575345

(1) (Reply)

His Grace Farms/feed Production / I Need Cowpea Seeds Urgently Pls Help! / I-source Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.