Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce (19916 Views)

Photos Of Civilian Beating Up An Army Officer / Omg! This Guy Was Captured Bruching Up Beyonce's Boobs In Public...[photos] / Olisa Publicly Apologizes For Beating Up His Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by 9ja4eva: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2007
Lol.

Listen to Jay Z's latest Album.

Jay z - Lost One
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by youngdaddy(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2007
yea that jam is tight, story of a champion lost one.jigga,the best mc alive now
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by domwas2(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

@the topic

I NEED THE SOURCE TO BACK UP YOUR STORY PLZ.

check it out
http://www.superchismosa.com/?p=625

they looks happy doesnt mean the marriage is perfect-thats the secret of any marriages. . .
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by 9ja4eva: 4:26am On Mar 03, 2007
Are dey married yet?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by OmoEko1(f): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2007
domwas2:

check it out
http://www.superchismosa.com/?p=625

they looks happy doesnt mean the marriage is perfect-thats the secret of any marriages. . .
that just one fake blog, didn't u read the comment and story but i don't think his abusive
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by 9ja4eva: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2007
Well i no dey r nt married but cnt say if they are still tight.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by domwas2(m): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2007
Omo Eko:

that just one fake blog, didn't u read the comment and story but i don't think his abusive
remember not a fake blog but a gossip tread, i believe there may be a misunderstand which will always be atimes in a relationship,

You know wat? this beating up & fighting thing can be interprete in different ways
In Africa, until u punch and beat ur wife before they called it beating
but in America & other places of d world, for instance, u might be having a slight misunderstand with ur wife and u try to grap her at d arm to get her attention, for mere hurting her, pple interprets it in a different way.
the way pple interpret things consideration
I Personal, believe their is this chance for both having misunderstand, but not to the extend of lifting his hand on her . . .
omo eko
check this out another evidence
JAYONCE FIGHTING OVER RIHANNA?
We previously reported an argument between Jay-Z and Beyonce that took place at a Nets game. Apparently, the fight led to Beyonce storming off the court and leaving town. Well, we heard a little rumor that the couple was arguing over Rihanna! Rumor has it that Bey was jealous that Jay was spending too much time with Rihanna. Of course, the two have to talk frequently as Rihanna is currently promoting her album on Def Jam where Jay-Z is the President, but it has been said that it’s not all business with those two. Well, we caught up with Rihanna and she denied it. But of course she would, right?

http://www.bet.com/Music/LOOSE+LIPS+14.htm?wbc_purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished&mb=1

9ja4eva:

Are dey married yet?
this is a comment from jay-z
NEW YORK (Beyonce Fans Website) - Jay-Z and Beyonce have not only finally admitted to having a relationship, they have announced their plans to get married. With Beyonce by his side, the hip-hop star broke the news to a crowd gathered to say goodbye to departing Def Jam boss Lyor Cohen.
Jay-Z took the mic, telling Cohen: "You've been one of the best friends I could have had, apart from this woman beside me who I love and who I will marry very soon."

The pair has been dating since duetting on the track "'03 Bonnie & Clyde" in 2002, although both have always refused to publicly comment on the relationship.

Cheers wink
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by 9ja4eva: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2007
Nice bt why dnt dey come out 2geda again?Like she came alone for d Grammys and Oscars
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by jaybaby(f): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2007
Abi ooo I saw her that she cam alone 4 Grammys and Oscars
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by OmoEko1(f): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2007
jaybaby:

Abi ooo I saw her that she cam alone 4 Grammys and Oscars
couples don't have to go everywhere togthere, he has his own career and business to take care off.
and i don't think it's anyway business if they fight, a relationship are suppose to have both ups and down.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by domwas2(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2007
omo eko
thank for saying that
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by OmoEko1(f): 12:48am On Mar 05, 2007
domwas2:

omo eko
thank for saying that
u are welcome cheesy cheesy
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by 9ja4eva: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2007
Well deir business.If dey r wat happens?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by MP007(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2007
First of all most guys in the USA think that JAY-Z is a lucky Bastard.if the story going around is truth , like him cheating on her , beating her up then i guess beyonce aint got no _irreplaceable" thang going on then , u digg?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by 9ja4eva: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2007
Kind of.Why shld he beat her though?
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by trendy(f): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2007
hez beating her shocked how ungentlemanly angry angry >
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by angel101(f): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2007
MP007:

First of all most guys in the USA think that JAY-Z is a lucky Bastard.if the story going around is truth , like him cheating on her , beating her up then i guess beyonce aint got no _irreplaceable" thang going on then , u digg?

Lol!!! I quite agree
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by saintkola(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2007
friggin stupid rumour
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by calf(f): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2007
This naira sef,what news wont be passed?home of rumor mongers. .can we get some sources please!
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by lysaa(f): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2007
from outta NYC comes this

Looks like the bootylicious diva is given up on her diet, Beyonce has been getting mighty chunky in the middle and eating everything in sight! Gossip mongers are going as far to say Beyonce is pregnant!!! Word is she's been acting differently lately. A source close to Knowles reveals,

"I have a sneaking suspicion that Beyonce may be pregnant. Don't ask me why, but she's been doing a lot of things that are making us suspicious. All of a sudden she's going crazy about people smoking around her. She never used to be that way, so this is really out of the blue. She doesn't even allow Jay Z to smoke a cigar in front of her."

She's also stopped drinking completely, not that she was an excessive drinker before but now she refuses to consume any alcohol. She's letting herself go for real snitches say. She used count every calorie intake and now she just eats whatever she feels. Just this past weekend Jay-Z and Beyonce were spotted at Serendipity 3 on E. 60th St. in NYC. Beyonce downed a foot-long hot dog with chili and cheese and a "coward's portion" banana split, while her main man had chicken nachos and a strawberry shake. Beyonce is it true, are you eating for two?!

Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by PHEESAYOUR(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2007
Her Wish!
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by mazaje(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2007
Stop spreading cheap lies
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by lysaa(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2007
who is spreading lies? if u know better then say it with proof
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by ujuslims(f): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2007
lysaa:

who is spreading lies? if u know better then say it with proof

i don't see any proof attached to your gist either, so stop spreading f-lies
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by lysaa(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2007
ujuslims:

i don't see any proof attached to your gist either, so stop spreading f-lies

u too? ok tell me the proof u need, a pic of bey with a burged tummy? helly nah
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Busybee1: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2007
That is there biz.u know marriage is 4 better 4 worse
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by tomiade1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
Jay-z is too grown to hit a lady
plus they are not married yet, getting married this autumn
period!

its the roc! cool
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by cammax7(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2007
Its frustration and poverty coupled with illiteracy that makes a man hit a woman. None of those factors affect jay so forget it. He cant hit a woman. Besides what does he have to hit her for? There is rihanna waiting on the sidelines if she messes up
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by Outbreed(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2007
cammax7:

Its frustration and poverty coupled with illiteracy that makes a man hit a woman. None of those factors affect jay so forget it.

No, it's a control thing. The only way a man hits a woman is if he knows he can. There's a few sick men who love that part of a horrible relationship. You can be rich, intelligent and still treat your wife like garbage though.

I think with this rumor it's important to note that in American Urban slang "Beat it up", "Beat her up" and many other ways of wording it are all slang terms for sex. I'm not sure if that has found it's way to Nigeria yet though.
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by A40(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2007
Fake thread fake poster.Jay-z has too much class for that
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by moondust(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
innocent until proven guilty
Re: Jay-z Beating Up Beyonce by onyekang1(f): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2007
this must be a joke ;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning / Runtown Apologizes To Dilly Okwudili Umenyiora / Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.