Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (10388 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Udmaster(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2017
First, Everybody here knows me as a proud Igbo young man, am just saying before you call me afonja.
Ipob are attracting a lot of insults to the Igbos especially from the south south minorities, I find it embarrasing.
why are Igbos desperate for SS minorities to join biafra?
1. If you claim that you don't need their oil, why disturbing them to join biafra?
2. urhobos, itsekiris, isoko, were never under eastern region, why are Igbos disturbing them over biafra?
3. ijaws,ogonis,efiks dont want biafra, stop mentioning phillip effiong and Asari dokubo, its a poor defence
dokubo is just a lone voice among his people.
4. there is nothing wrong with the word south south, in the north, they have north central.
both NC and SS are mainly for Minorities.
5. There was nothing like Biafra kingdom in the olden days, if you doubt me, tell me one king that ruled the delusional Anciet biafra kingdom?
6. why do you want to force refrendum onSouth South minority people who never asked for any refrendum?
did scotland force refrendum on wales and irish people?
Igbos stop attrating insults to Igbos, continue to disgrace yourselves,
go to any Ijaw, ogoni, efik, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri etc facebook group and call them biafra, you will receive the greatest of your ipob life.
if you Igbos like,continue licking the asshole of the south south minorities, THEY WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA AND YOU CAN NEVER FORCE REFRENDUM ON THEM.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Udmaster(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2017
cc:
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by mrvitalis(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2017
I am against Biafra cos I think we igbos are the greatest beneficiaries of one Nigeria ..even a one Africa will benefit us more

Igbos wants South south not because of oil or gas (IMO and anambra has more gas than South south combined) but just because we won't feel safe in a landlocked country ...that's y I prefer akwa..cross joining the Biafra the even rivers and bayelsa ( very lazy and troublesome set of people)

Oil is not the problem of igbos but just Access to the sea

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:
First, Everybody here knows me as a proud Igbo young man, am just saying before you call me afonja.
Ipob are attracting a lot of insults to the Igbos especially from the south south minorities, I find it embarrasing.
1. If you claim that you don't need their oil, why disturbing them to join biafra?
2. urhobos, itsekiris, isoko, were never under eastern region, why are Igbos disturbing them over biafra?
3. ijaws,ogonis,efiks dont want biafra, stop mentioning phillip effiong and Asari dokubo, its a poor defence
4. there is nothing wrong with the word south south, in the north, they have north central.
5. There was nothing like Biafra kingdom in the olden days, if you doubt me, tell me one king that ruled the delusional Anciet biafra kingdom?
6. why do you want to force refrendum onSouth South minority people who never asked for any refrendum?
if you Igbos like,continue licking the asshole of the south south minorities, THEY WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA AND YOU CAN NEVER FORCE REFRENDUM ON THEM.

What you must understand is that liepob are both liars and retired terrorist.

you can see in this evidence below that the name IPOB was not formed by Nnamdi kanu that means even their leader stole the organization...

They are thieves and liars so don't expect anything hood from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKosLUs1_c

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Deep within them they know Biafra will never be actualised without total support of the Niger delta. Assuming Biafra is actualised without Niger delta, that means it will be landlocked and surrounded on all sides by only Nigeria, their enemy. They won't have free asses to the sea, they will be like prisoners that Nigeria have to take care off. They won't do anything without involving Nigeria, that's a fact landlocked countries face. Due to the hatred they have sown and continue to sow in the hearts of Nigerians, especially among the major tribes, it's going to be hell on earth for them. We will show the biafrans pure hatred when the time comes

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:

Guy this thrash is totally unnecessary. No one is forcing Biafra on anyone. in a situation like this some are in support while others are not you can't just wake up and claim that ss don't want Biafra and that they are being forced. it is a sign of not being reasonable and rational. Referendum is just like the normal inec voting we are doing it won't cost anybody anything to conduct referendum, simply vote "I want Biafra or I want Nigeria" what is fucking hard about it?
so as an ASA man from obigbo local government in rivers state I should not have a say via referendum because I was carved into rivers state which is ss? does that make sense to you?

victorvezx:

The thing is u Ipob think u are bigger than the Niger deltans. What will it cost u if u do ur referendum in the south east alone? Igbos are not the majority in the south south, so why bothering about referendum there. U people have an evil motive and soon it will be exposed.

this is trash! we are talking of a UN supervised referendum not one that can be manipulated. do you say Igbo's are minorities in ss? don't you know that the entire upland rivers is Igbo with about 70% of the entire rivers state population? northern Delta state is Igbo with about 35% of the state population? so as I am in ss,an Igbo man, should lose my say because victorvezx said that I am in minority.... hahaha you must be a comedian

and by the way you are a Yoruba Muslim why must you have a say in Christian and Biafra issue? or is Biafra for Yoruba Muslims?

Udmaster:

I am talking about SS minorities, as an obigbo lga guy, you are an Igbo man.

so you don't know that most of these bastads shouting we ss are afonjas? how can you know the will of a people if not through an election? so how can you know the will of the average Ibibio iron effik annang isoko itshekiris urhobo ijaw ogoni etc if not through referendum?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Udmaster(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2017
mrvitalis:
I am against Biafra cos I think we igbos are the greatest beneficiaries of one Nigeria ..even a one Africa will benefit us more

Igbos wants South south not because of oil or gas (IMO and anambra has more gas than South south combined) but just because we won't feel safe in a landlocked country ...that's y I prefer akwa..cross joining the Biafra the even rivers and bayelsa ( very lazy and troublesome set of people)

even Akwa ibom and cross rivers, Ipob should leave them alone.
the insults should stop.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ConqueredWest: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:

Who told you that those guys are from SS

Do you need Jesus to tell you that those guys are Afonjas

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2017
mrvitalis:

U don't know what u are saying
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Udmaster(m): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Who told you that those guys are from SS
Do you need Jesus to tell you that those guys are Afonjas

so anyone who oppose ipob is an afonja?

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
Udmaster:
[/s]

Tantrum

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Dojupyo(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Another thread that will attract tribalisitic comments..
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ConqueredWest: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2017
victorvezx:
Deep within them they know Biafra will never be actualised without total support of the Niger delta. Assuming Biafra is actualised without Niger delta, that means it will be landlocked and surrounded on all sides by only Nigeria, their enemy. They won't have free asses to the sea, they will be like prisoners Nigeria have to take care off. Due to the hatred the have sown in the hearts of Nigerians, it's going to be hell on earth for them. We will show the Biafra pure hatred when the time comes

Where is Soviet Union

Where is Yugoslavia

Don't go and prepare for a post Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
Udmaster:
even Akwa ibom and cross rivers, Ipob should leave them alone. the insults should stop.
[/s]
Odi egwu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Where is Soviet Union

Where is Yugoslavia

Don't go and prepare for a post Nigeria
Lol, I won't prepare for post Nigeria because I know it won't happen. Remember Yugoslavia did not separate without war that left thousands dead.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:

Guy this thrash is totally unnecessary. No one is forcing Biafra on anyone. in a situation like this some are in support while others are not you can't just wake up and claim that ss don't want Biafra and that they are being forced. it is a sign of not being reasonable and rational. Referendum is just like the normal inec voting we are doing it won't cost anybody anything to conduct referendum, simply vote "I want Biafra or I want Nigeria" what is fucking hard about it?
so as an ASA man from obigbo local government in rivers state I should not have a say via referendum because I was carved into rivers state which is ss? does that make sense to you?

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ConqueredWest: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:

so anyone who oppose ipob is an afonja?

Anyone shouting SS is not part of Biafra is an Afonja

Why

1) Is SS a tribe.?

2) Who will lose the most economically if SS tribes join Igbos to form Biafra.?

3) Why are those so called SS people against restructuring that will handover their resources to them.?

4) Have you ever met a SS person in real life who has not lost hope in Nigeria due to marginalization and neglect of his or her region.?

Study and think about their comments.

29 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

The thing is u Ipob think u are bigger than the Niger deltans. What will it cost u if u do ur referendum in the south east alone? Igbos are not the majority in the south south, so why bothering about referendum there. U people have an evil motive and soon it will be exposed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Why

1) Is SS a tribe.?

3) Why are those so called SS people against restructuring that will handover their resources to them.?

4) Have you ever met a SS person in real life who has not lost hope in Nigeria due to marginalization and neglect of his or her region.?

South south may have lost hope in Nigeria, but they never told u that Biafra is their solution

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by realjoker(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Why

1) Is SS a tribe.?

Lolz. This is the Highest level of delusional hallucination and self deceit.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Udmaster(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:
go to any Ijaw, ogoni, efik, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri etc facebook group and call them biafra, you will receive the greatest of your ipob life.

so are you saying all this trash because you felt Igbo's are insulted? haven't they been insulting Igbo's even before this Biafra issue came up? won't they still be insulting Igbo's after Biafra issues is over?

Bro, I am truly disappointed in you

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Udmaster(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

so are you saying all this trash because you felt Igbo's are insulted? haven't they been insulting Igbo's even before this Biafra issue came up? won't they still be insulting Igbo's after Biafra issues is over?

if you are comfortable with this SS minorities insulting Igbos over biafra, I am not.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by Udmaster(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Why

1) Is SS a tribe.?

leave the south south minoriyis alone.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ConqueredWest: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:

leave the south south minoriyis alone.

Referendum and not Nairaland miscreants will decide that cool
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ConqueredWest: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

Don't mind him

Every SS tribe will be given a choice through referendum to choose death aka Nigeria or life aka Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by prince9851(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:

so you don't know that most of these bastads shouting we ss are afonjas? how can you know the will of a people if not through an election? so how can you know the will of the average Ibibio iron effik annang isoko itshekiris urhobo ijaw ogoni etc if not through referendum?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
ConqueredWest:

Don't mind him

Every SS tribe will be given a choice through referendum to choose death aka Nigeria or life aka Biafra.
Lol, go force referendum on them na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by victorvezx(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

How what makes u think they are interested in ur referendum? Before elections, u must make sure the people are interested in democracy, so before any referendum in the south south, they must be interested. But as far as I know, they have not told u they want, both their youths and elders have warned u Ipob to stay clear off their region.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? by robosky02(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Udmaster:

just the way BIAFRA don't want to be forced to be part of NIGERIA

The south-south too DONT want to be part of biafra they are fighting for their NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC which was first declared even before brafra

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malami: Court Has Declared Bandits As Terrorists,gazetting To Be Concluded Soon / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Raises Alarm Over IPOB Leader's Health, Begs Tinubu / Obasanjo Pledges Loyalty To Jonathan’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.