Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Top 10 Celebrities That Donald Trump Dislikes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Celebrities That Donald Trump Dislikes (1069 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died In 2019 / Top 10 Celebrities That Are Happily Married And Can Never Divorce / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Celebrities That Donald Trump Dislikes by dresskingdom: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Image result for trump image

The business tycoon turned politician has come under severe criticism on a number of occassion not only for the manner in which he has managed the affair of the United State, but for the way he handles his critiques, throwing digs at anyone who cares to talk about him. We have summed up a list of media and entertaainment personalities with whom he has spats with.

Rosie O’Donnell

The feud between Trump and Rosie spans over 10 years. In 2006 when Trump decided to allow Tara retain her crown after she was found guilty of substance abuse, Rosie criticized the decision claiming “Trump went bankrupt”, Trump responded in typical fashion calling “Rosie a loser” and “a woman out of control”.

Their feud was reignited in 2011 after Rosie announced her engagement to then girlfriend Michelle, Trump took to twitter to have another dig at the comedian, tweeting “ I feel sorry for Rosie’s new partner whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie—a true loser”

Rosie vs trump war of words tweeter feed

After ABC announced Rosie as the host of The View, Trump welcomed the news adding that O'Donnell's addition to the show will "have a short term positive effect. The show has really missed not having Barbara [Walters] on it." He then later tweeted: "Rosie is back on the View which tells you how desperate they must be. It is the standard short term fix and long term disaster." He followed up an hour later with, "Rosie is crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb - other than that I like her very much!"

Rosie vs trump war of words tweeter feed

There was yet another attack after the comedian left “The View” on February 2015 citing health reasons, Trump responded "Well, it's very sad what's happened to 'The View' and I predicted that with Rosie O'Donnell it would fail. I guess the prediction is correct, but, I mean she's a total trainwreck, so let's see what happens and I hope it works out well. ... I like the show a lot, but let's face it, Rosie is a loser".

Trump was asked by Fox News host and debate moderator Megyn Kelly about his use of langauge like "dog" , "fat Pig" 'slobs" and "disgusting animals", Trump swiftly responded "only Rosie O'Donnell", prompting a "tell that to your kids" tweet from the comdeian.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Click to continue https://www.dressmeoutlet.com/blog/top-10-celebrities-donald-trump-dislikes/
Re: Top 10 Celebrities That Donald Trump Dislikes by dresskingdom: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello guys,

Buy smart and save money with DressMeOutlet month-end discount promo.

enjoy 10% discount on all items by following the link below.

If you want to buy bulk contact me on joseph@dressmeoutlet.com for special bonus negotiation.

shop now https://www.dressmeoutlet.com/?cmid=U1JOa3k0SGNRWGs9&afid=OTFuQU01Z1MvRVk9&ats=aDRJVW94ZThpakU9
Re: Top 10 Celebrities That Donald Trump Dislikes by dresskingdom: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Hilary Clinton's nephew joins professional modelling agency...

Visit... https://www.dressmeoutlet.com/blog/hilary-clinton-s-hot-nephew-signs-modeling-contract-with-img/
Re: Top 10 Celebrities That Donald Trump Dislikes by dresskingdom: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2017
khloe Kardashian faces legal battle over instagram photos; Fox news reporter embarks on emergency leave after Ivanka Trump comments...

Find out what Demian of Vampire Diary did to mark 2-years marriage anniversary

Read all @ www.dressmeoutlet.com/blog
Re: Top 10 Celebrities That Donald Trump Dislikes by Moving4: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Really

(1) (Reply)

Davido Kisses His Daughter On The Lips, Goofs Around With Baby Mama, Sophie / "My Dad Fights With Me Every Time" -- Wizkid / Linda Ikeji Is The Cover Girl For This Day Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.