Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked (32036 Views)

Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / Two Nigerian Ladies Fighting In India (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Pulls Off Her Cloth While Trying To Fight In India. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
vizkiz:
Don't come home you hear? Die there undecided

When will Nigerians start their own Xenophobic attacks sef? angry

Nigerians love foreign stuff, they wont be any xeno reprisals here.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Substandard constructions, importation of substandard goods to Nigeria that have spend so much time in their warehouse to name a few
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOl like what and what oooo?
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Substandard constructions, importation of substandard goods to Nigeria that have spend so much time in their warehouse to name a few

And no name?
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by jpphilips(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Archaa:
Nigeria is now a laughing stock in the committee of other nations

were you ever mates with India?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by truelovecom: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
poshestmina:
Indians are terrible racists even here in Nigeria ...to even think Nigeria is by far better and richer than India .Stupid smelling stingy assholes!

Nigeria ain't richer and better than India.
Read this http://statisticstimes.com/economy/projected-world-gdp-ranking.php

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by rusher14: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
jpphilips:

Since when were you ever mates with India?

You know we love to fool ourselves.

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
smartty68:
Anyone can run away, it's super easy. Facing problems and working through them, that's what makes you stronger.

Like in the case of Nigeria; We run away from problems and never think of solving them. Countries most Nigerians tend to find solace in are now humiliating/brutalizing them.

Question now is; Should we still blame the government for their inabilities to carter for the welfare of it's citizens?

We know they've failed us but we should stop using them as an excuse when things go wrong. Peace

God bless you.
You are one of the few here making sense.
I sympathise with the innocent among those caught up in the violence; however, let truth be told, many of our fellows go into the diaspora and quickly constitute themselves into nuisances; either by taking undue advantage of their social system e.g. social security, housing, heath insurance etc or engaging in crime e.g. fraud, robbery, prostitution, drugs etc. - and before you know it, some among them would have started flexing their ill gotten wealth up the noses of their hosts, riding flashy cars, loud parties and chasing their women; believe it very few communities would tolerate such.
If our ppl are entirely blameless; why then are we increasingly being targeted with xenophobia?
It is like the Fulani killings, we are only been told or only want to hear one side and do not want to accept our own role in the problem -.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by EternalBeing: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
henrydadon:
i hate india

and everything that have to do with india.

that will be a country i won't go to for anything in the world.

they disgust me.

Most of our girls, and some guys too, stay glued to TV watching Indian Telemundo and how to bewitch people. Time is life, and even in Nigerian our people give indians their lives.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
poshestmina:
Indians are terrible racists even here in Nigeria ...to even think Nigeria is by far better and richer than India .Stupid smelling stingy assholes!

Na rat wey dey house dey to the one wey dey outside say fish dey for ngiga.

How do you expect outsiders to have regard for us when pmb has non for us: fulani herdsmen dey kill nigerians pmb do nothing. killing of ipob folks, shites muslims, .bombing an idp camp, etc.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by kuchikau1: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
mavinc4u:

Indians are more powerful than Nigerians, that is the fact. I believe that the ones causing havoc are the ones that have not left their country for anything because the ones I have as neighbours here are nice.
pls are u in india?
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by 14(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
when will Nigerians start attacking Indians busnisses in Nigeria. and i am awaiting the nigerian government to send deligation to investigating the attacks.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by Litmus: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
To tackle some of these apparent international image problems, Nigerians have got to accept being Nigerians, promote a Nigerian identity, ant not a West African or African one as is being pushed by outside forces. When we become a General Identity such as West Africans or Africans, we stop benefiting from our national positives as Nigerians, because this gets shared by all West Africans/Africans. On the other hand, because many Africans resent us, we do not share in their poistives, we only share their negatives and even worst we are made to take ownership of their negatives. This is the trick being perpetrated aginst Nigerians and why I'm always crying out for Nigeria to forge a National Identity more than ever before.

How does this relate to Xenophobic attacks in India/South Africa?

Well, when the world succeeds in forging a West Africa/African identity for us Nigerians, they control better our image and destiny since they control so many of theses other African Nations. If for instance, they can't demean an actual Nigerian, they will demean a Nigerian by proxy through demeaning a Ugandan. Remember that as West Africans/Africans, Nigerian positives are shared by all but West Africa/Africa negetives is Nigerian.

Nigeria, as the representative of the black world has to stand out and be distinctive and bear our own burdens. We cannot afford to be portrayed as being whooped like dogs, as one Indian put it on Facebook, because many folks from the rest of Africa cannot fight back when picked on when abroad and their pride only extends to saving their national face by letting it be assumed that they are not where they are actually from but let the Nigeria place holder take the blame and humiliation. When Nigeria falls, the black world, any pride left, dies.

.....dear gods i cant explain what i mean properly, so excuse the poor atempt above.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by Litmus: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
As Nationalistic Nigerians, government would be forced to gather any so-called Nigerian person/people humiliated and abused abroad, to the extent of making international news, in order to gather FACTS!. Who are you, where are you from in Nigeria, what happened, etc,etc, what do we do about the problem you find yourselves in, how do we get compensation for you, how do we hold those responsible for your plight accountable? Or if the people are discovered not to be Nigerians, the fact is made kown to the international community, Nigeria's responsibilities safguarded.

However, Subsumed by a general and vague notion of Africans Identity, national government does not have to bother. If na Ghanian o, if na Ugandan o, na Nigeria, whoside, government don't give a darned. People will just be left to write what they like on social media, make up facts to fit political, racial and ethnic biases.

NIGERIA HAS TO REPRESENT THE BLACK WORLD BY STANDING ALONE! The rest are weak, they even hate us when we are fighting for them, but we have to be strong for them, even against thire will now becuse we are looking at the future!
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by DukeNija(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
rhektor:

Who care about their nuclear Arsenal? Who has their Arsenal epped? Abegi stay for Ur lane jorh

His point is, India is richer than Nigeria. That is the truth
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
kuchikau1:
pls are u in india?

Haba, which kind question be this?
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by kuchikau1: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
mavinc4u:

abeg answer me. i wan ask u smtin.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by kuchikau1: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
mavinc4u:

Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by mavinc4u(f): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
kuchikau1:

I am not that was why I spoke the pidgin English to you now.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by kuchikau1: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
mavinc4u:

I am not that was why I spoke the pidgin English to you now.
tanks
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by t33why: 4:50pm On Jan 29
SAMBHOSS:

Lol...na u oh....naija vex u ni

Any Nigerian wey die fr naija con go hell....sorry for u...

After suffering in auxiliary hell here.....ya now being promoted to the main hell

God forbid bad thing oh.... grin grin grin

Boss, howdy

How's your new battery holding up? Thinking of getting for my device pending when I can find a way around shipping restriction by Nohon
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29
t33why:

Boss, howdy

How's your new battery holding up? Thinking of getting for my device pending when I can find a way around shipping restriction by Nohon

It's been good so far, honestly.
Very good.
Re: Xenophobia In India: Photos Of Nigerians & Others Attacked by t33why: 6:48pm On Jan 29
SAMBHOSS:

It's been good so far, honestly.
Very good.

Oh wow, great to hear. Guess I'd be getting one tomorrow then. Thanks boss, appreciate the response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death, Hands Herself Over To The Police / 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says / RRS Smashes Highway Robbery Syndicates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.