Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Please I Need Serious Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Serious Advice (302 Views)

I Need Serious Partners On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Serious Advice by princeakinola1(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Am doing site supervisor in Lagos&am faithful with anybody I worked with,am my brother called me to come and supervise one site at Ibadan,with agreement that I will be collecting #1500 everyday and i told him am collecting more than that,but due to it's my lovely brother that's in charge of it no problem & I accepted the offer,when got to the site I saw the real owner of the property and he didn't say anything then,two weeks after my brother called me that the guy is not ready to pay me with the way he behave and I called the owner and his 3elder brothers that I will not come again,the owner told me not to worry he will pay me that I should be coming,days after I called him again he said same thing, straight to the point, after the completing the project,he said he will not pay me and my brother said nothing concern him again because it was the owner that asked me to be coming&funny part of it is that the boy that's owner is just 23years old,I get his big money through Yahoo yahoo,is more than 2weeks now that am through with the work he find it difficult to pay me,the house and sum things inside is more than 50m and to pay 100k is very hard for him,please what can I do,because am broke totally now and I have no job at hand at the moment.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Why is he REALLY saying he will not pay you Prince? Afterall, you worked for him.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advice by princeakinola1(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2017
you the yahoo boy,they like playing upon people intelligent and the boy is very little boy to me in age,I want to involve state CID but that will be big trouble for him,with his gold teeth.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Promo Dominion Heritage Estate Next To The New Rccg Auditorium / Distress Sales: 650m2 And 1600m2 At Nitel Estate, Ikorodu / School Hostel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.