Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? (299 Views)

Some Social Rules That May Help You Look Professional / Job Interview Tricks That Will Make You Look Professional / These Easy Tips Would Make You Look Smart On The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
The rate at which people are committing suicide these days is quite alarming. The world we live in is a very exhausting place to be. So thankless! Little or no love left, so many judging eyes and lips everywhere you look. You get tired of loving too much, caring too much and giving too much to a world that never gives you anything back. You are tired of investing in indefinite outcomes and tired of many uncertainties. The key to overcoming all these is YOU! You don’t always need people to be happy, you can do it on your own too! When you build solid strategies and coping skills, it serves as your shield when life throws its punches at you.

Every Saturday morning, I make sure I stand at the mirror unclad. I appreciate the way God has made me, I tell myself all the good things I don’t hear people say to me. I advise and reassure myself. I give myself some minutes to meditate, I create a place of solace in my head. And after about 30 – 40 minutes I feel reenergized and ready for the next week. You are in the driver’s seat of your life, you can choose to be happy if you want to. There are people who speak positivity to themselves every day. It is not that they don’t have problems, but they choose to do that to make themselves happy even in the midst of all the darkness.

What do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror? Tired eyes, red face, disappointments? Failure? You don’t have to suffer because everything isn’t perfect in your life. Life will always be full of problems and the way to deal with them is to take it gradually. Worrying, sulking and fear mongering inside your head will only make you more miserable and depressed. It will never make things better. Eliminate any negativity and focus on the positive. Find reasons to appreciate everything around you.

Here is what to try:
Make it a point to say positive and nice things to yourself for next 30 days, monitor yourself for these 30 days and see if anything changed in how you normally feel.

Cyndysblog
Re: What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? by FemiEddy(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2017
God bless you
Re: What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
FemiEddy:
God bless you
Thank you and God bless you too
Re: What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? by farouk0403(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2017
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2017
#DEEP#

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Transient And Analysis Program, Port Harcourt. / JAMB Arrests 25 Persons Over Illegal Registration And Extortion / Releasing Your Mind Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.