Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails (54330 Views)

Advantages Of Shower Cubicles / Beautiful Alluminiun Railing Designs And Office Partitions @affordable Prices / Stainless Steel Handrails | Price 22k/m | Turkey & Italy 304grade In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 5:36am On Jul 14, 2018
melakes:
FEATURES: - Could be a sliding roller door design or hinges - Pure anti-rust rollers and accessories - 10mm thick tempered glass - 100% plain/transparent glass - Size: Fabricated to the size of your bathroom. - Neat fabrications. - Efficient Installations. - Pocket friendly and within your budget prices.
Call today; 08027387565, 08034245307, melakes@live.com, adelworks@outlook.com
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy Sunday.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thanks GPS Contractors for making us part of your project, we look forward to your work in Lekki.

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
melakes:
FEATURES:
- Could be a sliding roller door design or hinges
- Pure anti-rust rollers and accessories
- 10mm thick tempered glass
- 100% plain/transparent glass.
- Size: Fabricated to the size of your bathroom.
- Neat and efficient fabrication
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2018
FEATURES:
- 100% plain/transparent glass
With us, you can rest assured. melakes@live.com Call or chat now; 08027387565, 08034245307.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2018
FEATURES:
With us, you can rest assured. melakes@live.com Call or chat now; 08027387565, 08034245307.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Let's do it the way you want it.

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 5:03am On Jul 28, 2018
FEATURES:

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
It was a very wonderful and fulfilling July. Thanks for your continuous patronages. We are committed to ever improving on our products and services.

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Happy new month Nairaland.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by mufutau55(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Melakes is one of the best in this business.
After completing all my 7 bathrooms and my other friends work; I can surely recommend him to anyone that may need his services. Thank you Oga Melakes.

Hajji M.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2018
mufutau55:
After completing all my 7 bathrooms and my other friends work; I can surely recommend him to anyone that may need his services. Thank you Oga Melakes.

Hajji M.
To say I am short of words is an understatement. Hajji made a first transfer for his cubicles without even knowing my workshop address! I am humbled by his trust, confidence and more recommendations. I remain honest, sincere and dedicated in my dealings. Thank you sir.
Taiwo Olu'Adeleke.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by mufutau55(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Just keep on doing the good work Sir. Thanks.
When people do good work, they deserve an accolade. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2018
melakes:
FEATURES:
- 8 or 10mm thick tempered glass
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 1:05am On Aug 14, 2018
melakes:
FEATURES:
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by alstacs(m): 3:05am On Aug 14, 2018
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
As I see Hajji Mufutau here, I can sit here...
In fact we die here.... Lol.
@Hajji mufutau55, do you think Melakes is supportive of kobokobo budget buildings?

Melakes, Where is your factory located, please?

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by alstacs(m): 3:11am On Aug 14, 2018
mufutau55:

Oga mi Melakes. You are one of the outstanding professional businessman I have ever had to deal with on Nairaland.
The quality of your work speaks for itself. I am more than glad to contract you for all the 6 bathrooms shower cubicles.
Your cost are reasonable and the quality of materials you used are superb, even when I was trying to play kobo-kobo miser,
your advise on kind of materials to use is very convincing. Even when I thought the spaces are too small for the cubicles,
you were able to create sufficient space for the cubicles.I thank you for all your good work on this project.
I can and will surely recommend you 1000% to those who may require your services. You are a gentleman and very good at what you do.
Thank you very much for your great contribution to my project. God bless you.

Hajji M.

Now I have seen what I was looking for... Kobo kobo budget... So, once again, I perch here and observe!
I still ask, where your factory or workshop located?
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by mufutau55(m): 3:15am On Aug 14, 2018
alstacs:

As I see Hajji Mufutau here, I can sit here...
In fact we die here.... Lol.
@Hajji mufutau55, do you think Melakes is supportive of kobokobo budget buildings?
Melakes, Where is your factory located, please?

My brother, I can assure you that you will get a good and professional job from this guy. He has done job for my other friends too. He is highly recommended.

I will never put out that kind of testimony if I was not satisfied with his job. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2018
alstacs:

Now I have seen what I was looking for... Kobo kobo budget... So, once again, I perch here and observe!
I still ask, where your factory or workshop located?
Super thanks boss smiley grin kobo kobo budget very allowed.
We are located in Olorunsogo, Mushin, Lagos. However, we install in all safe parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2018
mufutau55:

My brother, I can assure you that you will get a good and professional job from this guy. He has done job for my other friends too. He is highly recommended.

I will never put out that kind of testimony if I was not satisfied with his job. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Sir, your comments and recommendations has not only brought good jobs, it also broadened trust between clients and myself especially Nairalanders. Imagine clients making transfers without knowing workshop address! Although that's how business should be, it's however not a norm. Thanks to the oga at the very top of affairs!!

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2018
How about your handrail?
With us, you can rest assured. melakes@live.com
Call or chat now; 08027387565, 08034245307

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
melakes:
FEATURES:
- 8 and 10mm thick tempered glass
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
melakes:
FEATURES:
- 8 and 10mm thick tempered glass
- Neat and efficient fabrication.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Barka De Sallah to all Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 2:42am On Aug 29, 2018
FEATURES:
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 03, 2018
melakes:
Even your office doors.
How much did this cost?
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2018
Teebawse:

How much did this cost?
Good morning sir, that door is 900mm x 2100mm. It's a 10mm thick toughened glass. Costs N75,000 per unit.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
melakes:
FEATURES:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

What Is The Idea Behind These High Roofs? (Photo) / Most Expensive Real Estate Locations In Nigeria (2021) / Photos Of My Apartment After Renovation For Christmas -phoros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.