Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday (Photos) (591 Views)

Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday / Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2017
The bond between Nigerian music star, Waje, and her daughter Emerald, is really strong. The excited Mama took to social media to celebrate her daughter who turned 18 today. In her post, she disclosed that she woke by midnight to pray for her daughter, and also thanked God for giving Emerald to her. Here's what she wrote;

"I woke up at 12 midnight to pray for my daughter and could only just thank God for giving me this gift.

We are 18 today and my prayer is that you shine in everything you do, that the lord will be your master and He will give u wisdom as your journey. I use u as a point of contact to all young adults (your friends etc), that the grace to be leaders and great ambassadors of your family and country will be given to thee and you will lack nothing.

Happy birthday my love.
Thank you for coming to earth through me
Thank you for being the curious multi talented, well behaved child.
You are such a light and i pray it never dims..
#ugogbe"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLDImhjWll/?taken-by=officialwaje&hl=en

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/thank-you-for-coming-through-me-waje.html

Re: Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 18th Birthday (Photos) by kabayomi(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2017
My future wife wink
All the guys eyeing you won to be

(1) (Reply)

“kunle Afolayan & Chidinma” In The Act On New Movie Set, See Photo / Bigbrother Contestant Cannot Receite National Anthem / Epic Reply Of Students When Teacher Ask A Stupid Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.