Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam (12913 Views)

Beware! Fuelless Generator Scam / Generator Fumes Kills 3 In Benin, Edo State (Photos) / Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam by sheddybaba1: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fellow nairalanders, i was almost duped of N58,000 by a fraudster on 27/02/17 at Onitsha but i was lucky to discover on time it was a scam. Please this is a warning to those people buying goods online on be very careful. I saw the advert on 6kva fuelless generators that can run for 18hrs/day on and was thrilled. I called the contact they gave(09021969224). He said his name is Anthony, and the products was at Onitsha. I told him i wanted to buy. He said i should pay and he will deliver it at my location since i am outside Onitsha. I agreed but on one condition that i see the product first before paying. I came to Onitsha on 27/02/17 as agreed with him. On getting there the man sent me a text message that he has sold the last fuelless generator and he refused to see me. He even refused to pick my calls after then. I was angry and left but i decided to share my experience with nairalanders not to fall victims of these fraudsters.

Re: Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam by Perfecttouch(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jiji is a scam site,80% of what you see there are not true.
10% are partially true..

But oga,you are extremely greedy.
Normally u will get a fairly used 6kva generator around 150-180k not to talk of a fueless one which have never heard of.
Thank ur God he didn't show up,hypnotize u and use you for rituals
Re: Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam by DjAndroid: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
So what does the generator run on? Water, battery or solar?

1 Like

Re: Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam by modelsms10: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
jiji oo shey?
Only for jiji u go buy range for 359k
Re: Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam by AoneEngineering: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
The truth of the matter is to assemble any fuelless generator that works and 2.5kva capacity you must have nothing less than 200k except its been mass produce in China, you can't find it ready made except you are dealing with a registered brand.

I can make one for you, you by the materials yourself I assemble it and you can pay service charge monthly.

+2348062461223
Aone Engineering Services

(1) (Reply)

OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / (Picture) Captivating Eyes or Not? / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.