Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Am A Kogite Not Even A Dino Can Make Stop Representing!!! #korrettkogipikin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Kogite Not Even A Dino Can Make Stop Representing!!! #korrettkogipikin (443 Views)

Kogite Lamenting over unexecuted contract / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom / Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Kogite Not Even A Dino Can Make Stop Representing!!! #korrettkogipikin by zykson(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
My name is Isaac and am from Kogi state,Kabba/Bunu local government area to be precised. The current Dino's result scandal has led to many asking questions about the Kogi people and many blaming them cause the have someone like Dino to represent them and them voting back Audu. But this is the least I expect form Nigerians cause not a problem of Kogites alone but Nigerians at large.
Let me first start with my main pain being a Kogite which is Identity. I don't have any kind of identity apart from being a Kogite. People ask me 'where you from'? Them am like kogi but the next thing is you're a northerner then I would be like Hell no am from the central and after this I need to explained to the misinformed people that Since Abuja was said to be at the center of Nigeria, Kogi is below it and so we're all of south and no north then. To make matter worst I be like am a Yoruba boy 'omo Afonja rere' then the misinformed people will say its impossible cause all Kogite are Hausas, here again I school them and tell them there are three tribes in Kogi state and they are related to either Yoruba or Benin and some faintly Igbo. With all these if u ask me where am from I answer by saying Kogi you then say am a Northerner or Hausa I say yes cause am tired of identifying myself every time. There many reasons why one can't be proud of coming from Kogi like the underdevelopment e.t.c. but you can't still be a proud Kogite when you know how blessed the state is. With the natural resources present in the state if efficiently tapped it can be the richest state in Nigeria and if we stop fielding people like Dino to represent us then there is a bright future for us.
Now to the main issue,Nigerians are wrong for blaming the people of Kogi 'Okuns to be precised' for representing them cause he was what seems to be best and fit to represent them among the contenders. We had two main people who contended against him,one was a former NUJ president who represented his people for 8years as a senator but did Hell No_thing than to attend seatings. The was now making a move for the third term
Re: I Am A Kogite Not Even A Dino Can Make Stop Representing!!! #korrettkogipikin by Epositive(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
you geh time self ..

#kogite
#proudlyebira
#positevibes cool
Re: I Am A Kogite Not Even A Dino Can Make Stop Representing!!! #korrettkogipikin by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
I ditto everything u wrote there.
Re: I Am A Kogite Not Even A Dino Can Make Stop Representing!!! #korrettkogipikin by zykson(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
he was taking the state a Benue and turning himself a David Mark which was not cool with his people. The other was a former house of rep member who lost his seat to a then nobody but because he was rich enough to finance his campaign he hijacked a part and the third is the known Dino a former house of rep member, professional and refined packaged thug,vibrant youth that led and held many postions in Nigeria and overseas as a youth leader and someone who will put his people on the map both for the right and wrong reasons 'this was what my people wants' putting them on the map.they want to be known/recognized and only Dino can do that most among the contestants so if he was the best? To yes that's among the candidates not among but the best of the people. Even our country is not ruled by the best so also others. We have people better than Dino.Yes way better. And just like you other Nigerians if not for Sahara reporters we also didn't know about this result scandal.
The question now is why then do you judge us and blame us when we didnt know. And worst of all we Nigerians elected a leader whose least certificate to field
Re: I Am A Kogite Not Even A Dino Can Make Stop Representing!!! #korrettkogipikin by zykson(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
For a governmental post 'SSCE' was under speculations . he was preferred to a PhD holder. So why? The simple answer is he was seen fit for the jib at hand which was to fight corruption ahead of the higher certificate holder. If this justifies Nigerians when then don't you give the Kogi people a break cause just like you they are just getting to know about the scandal after elections which wasn't like that in the case of the elected president. Nigerians knew before hands and he was still elected. And Dino even does have then minimum required certificate for the post then is legible to be elected he's crime is forgery which is people are not at fault for so please spare them or make it a general issue, which is s problem to all Nigerians no only the Kogi people.
We even have list of countless leaders with certificate issue like Tinubu, Adams e.t.c but I didn't see people crucifying people who elected them even during Adams scandal the WAEC office got burnt but still we didn't fry.
Re: I Am A Kogite Not Even A Dino Can Make Stop Representing!!! #korrettkogipikin by zykson(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
beans peepz. so Dino misbehaving and fooling himself over there turning to a musician and a clown all at the same time is a disgrace and same to himself,his people and Nigeria at large. we Kogite gon continue to be strong and bold repping where we from even if it against all odds. Dino will not be there for us all the time so we dont have any cause to be ashamed forever. One day I ISAAC MESIRIN TENU will lead my people so keep that name with you and to all Nairalanders Please dont forget to vote my homegilr 'your fav housemate' #Debbie~rise in the on going reality tv show contest bbnaija #teamdebbie. #korrectkogipikin #naijaboyconfam

(1) (Reply)

Nostalgia Feelings As Buhari Resigns; Writes The Senate. (picture) / My Advice To The Cursed Stephanie Otobo. / Britain Please Give Nigeria Light!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.