Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions (29171 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Xlimbody: 1:44am On Jun 07, 2013
Shaibozone@yahoo.com is my mail add.....pls any1 with refinery design and operations questions shud forward to my mail,will really appreciate a copy/copies of the past questions. Thanks
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Schelube(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pls I need PTDF past question for subsea engineering.My email is schelube@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
Good day am in need of PTDF past question on purchasing and supply chain management. Kindly send it to ma email osini4@yahoo.com. Tnks
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
For those of us who are writing the PTDF overseas scholarship exam, I have taken out time to generate a lot of questions on the "general questions" section. However, concentrating solely on this sections is to fail woefully. If you don't know, the marking scheme is that of 80/20. 80% for the technical side and 20% for the General questions. So you have to be fully prepared.

If you are applying for Control Engineering or Subsea Engineering, HSE, Petroleum, Drilling, Electronics, Chemical/Process, Power Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Telecommunication, Petroleum Economics etc. I have question and books that would prepare you for the technical questions. They are vital. And I believe you would be glad you gave it a try.

I searched the web for days and months and could only find questions on the general part which to me wasn't enough. And make no mistake about it, the scholarship is highly competitive. So you must prepare well.

I am also writing the exam. So I know what I am talking about. It is going to be war. I want this and I believe you want this too. So for the technical questions and materials that will help you prepare for it and that of my generated "General questions" I have generated from reading since day one after I applied for PTDF scholarship, I would give it out for a little fee.

For the technical question, I had couple of materials added to it. It is a good preparatory material. It will aid yu greatly. Grab it now and accelerate your learning process. Since the date has not been announced, we would continue to prepare like our future depends on it and for some people like me, it does.

The materials would be sent to you via courier as it cannot be sent via email and it sure will be of immense value through this exam and beyond. If interested, send me a personal sms or call me on 08025284187. It is Just 3k. If you need other courses, I may be able to get them for you.

For those who are not preparing for the PTDF exam, you may need my collection that will prepare you for other kind of exams i.e Banks, Engineering firms, and other companies that require you writing tests for positions in their firms. I call it 'the Total test package' it has IQ, psychometric, GRE, GMAT, ielts, toefl, shl, KHS, Global reasoning, you just name it. This one appeals more to Corps Members, final Year Students and anyone who is still seeking for employment.

Finally, if you are into Information Technology, I have the Complete CBT package (CCNA, CCNP, Hacking, Security,Programming, MS office, Wireless, CompTIA...etc) it prepares you for any professional exam. Very cool one. We would negotiate on this one as the files are larger than 20gb.

Then lastly, if you want to pursue a Career in HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) you need this one real good. I have slides, training files, books, you name it, everything that you need to be a very good HSE Officer. Especially if you are still a newbie and you need materials that can help you build HSE -MS for your company, give lectures, and build a very effective HSE culture in your Organization. This HSE files are scarce and rare. It is not for everybody. Just for Serious minded Professionals, Corps Members and maybe those who already work as Safety Officers who know the value. It has videos for training and other valuable illustrations. Pretty awesome. I'm particularly proud of this one. If interested, we can negotiate. Too much value in it.

The good thing is that if you order once from me, and you happen to misplace or lose the files/material, I will send them to you again but the Courier cost will be solely your responsibility.

If you have further questions, please call me so we can talk. In trying not to make this post too long, some information has been left out. When value and services is given, money is exchanged. Don't miss this.

So where are you going to work? Have you a plan? A goal? Even a humble aim? If you don't have any of these, chances are you're going to drift. If you have a plan, you stand a better chance of getting to where you want to be....

Thank you.

All the best.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by ABEngine(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
leki2:

If you are applying for Control Engineering or Subsea Engineering, HSE, Petroleum, Drilling, Electronics, Chemical/Process, Power Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Telecommunication, Petroleum Economics etc. I have question and books that would prepare you for the technical questions. They are vital. And I believe you would be glad you gave it a try.

Great Intro^^^

I searched the web for days and months and could only find questions on the general part which to me wasn't enough. And make no mistake about it, the scholarship is highly competitive. So you must prepare well.
Thank you^^^

I am also writing the exam. So I know what I am talking about. It is going to be war. I want this and I believe you want this too. So for the technical questions and materials that will help you prepare for it and that of my generated "General questions" I have generated from reading since day one after I applied for PTDF scholarship, I would give it out for a little fee.
Really

For the technical question, I had couple of materials added to it. It is a good preparatory material. It will aid yu greatly. Grab it now and accelerate your learning process. Since the date has not been announced, we would continue to prepare like our future depends on it and for some people like me, it does.

The materials would be sent to you via courier as it cannot be sent via email and it sure will be of immense value through this exam and beyond. If interested, send me a personal sms or call me on 08025284187. It is Just 3k. If you need other courses, I may be able to get them for you.
You mean pay on delivery right? I am definitely interested grin grin

For those who are not preparing for the PTDF exam, you may need my collection that will prepare you for other kind of exams i.e Banks, Engineering firms, and other companies that require you writing tests for positions in their firms. I call it 'the Total test package' it has IQ, psychometric, GRE, GMAT, ielts, toefl, shl, KHS, Global reasoning, you just name it. This one appeals more to Corps Members, final Year Students and anyone who is still seeking for employment.

Finally, if you are into Information Technology, I have the Complete CBT package (CCNA, CCNP, Hacking, Security,Programming, MS office, Wireless, CompTIA...etc) it prepares you for any professional exam. Very cool one. We would negotiate on this one as the files are larger than 20gb.

Then lastly, if you want to pursue a Career in HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) you need this one real good. I have slides, training files, books, you name it, everything that you need to be a very good HSE Officer. Especially if you are still a newbie and you need materials that can help you build HSE -MS for your company, give lectures, and build a very effective HSE culture in your Organization. This HSE files are scarce and rare. It is not for everybody. Just for Serious minded Professionals, Corps Members and maybe those who already work as Safety Officers who know the value. It has videos for training and other valuable illustrations. Pretty awesome. I'm particularly proud of this one. If interested, we can negotiate. Too much value in it.

The good thing is that if you order once from me, and you happen to misplace or lose the files/material, I will send them to you again but the Courier cost will be solely your responsibility.

If you have further questions, please call me so we can talk. In trying not to make this post too long, some information has been left out. When value and services is given, money is exchanged. Don't miss this.

So where are you going to work? Have you a plan? A goal? Even a humble aim? If you don't have any of these, chances are you're going to drift. If you have a plan, you stand a better chance of getting to where you want to be....

Thank you.

All the best.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by danieee(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=AB Engine][/quote]

How can I get the books to prepare me for the technical questions in Controls etc.

Thanks.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by chefetalkane(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
The PTDF deadline has finally reached and
PTDF would be shortlisting any moment from
now. The fact that PTDF exams is not cheap
cannot be overemphasized. Most scholarship
boards keep repeating their questions that's
why they don't allow students go out with their
question paper. However, experts have found a
way to get these questions to aid students. If
you're looking for where to get you revision
materials (Past questions) feel free to contact :
08134141081 whatapps : 08134141081.
23. WHEN WAS THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN
NIGERIA ESTABLISHED?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952
24. THE QUALITY OF PETROLEUM IS
DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF ………… IT
CONTAINS
A. PHOSPHOROUS
B. CARBON
C. HYDROGEN
D.SULPHUR
E. OXYGEN
25. A BOY IN A BARBER SHOP SITS BETWEEN
2 PARALLEL MIRRORS. HOW MANY IMAGES OF
HIMSELF WILL HE OBSERVE
A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4
26. AMERICA WANTS TO GO TO WAR AGAINST
IRAQ BECAUSE IN HER OPINION THE LATTER
DID NOT COMPLY WITH THE SPIRIT AND
LETTER OF WHICH UNITED NATIONS
RESULOTUION?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471
27. WHEN WAS THE STATE OF ISRAEL
CREATED OUT OF PALESTINE?
A. 14TH MAY 1948
B. 1OTH DECEMBER 1947
C. 12TH MAY 1945
D. 1ST OCTOBER 1946
E. 23RD AUGUST 1950
Do you know the answers to these questions?
All these are contained in the past question
23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Harrypoter(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello I have been short listed for that of 2013, I seriously need your help with sample Aptitude Test Questions. My Email-engribro@yahoo.com
Thank you so much as I anticipate Ɑ̣̇̇ quick response......!
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by lafex: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2013
I am ivited to write ptdf schplarship test. My course is control system.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Magicc: 1:21am On Nov 29, 2013
d-ROC:
guy, i hope you are not thinking of making any money of these poor people. If anyone needs the past questions, just send me a mail at meoler@gmail.com and i'll mail it to you free of charge.
Sent
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by yinusabass(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2013
chefetalkane: The PTDF deadline has finally reached and
PTDF would be shortlisting any moment from
now. The fact that PTDF exams is not cheap
cannot be overemphasized. Most scholarship
boards keep repeating their questions that's
why they don't allow students go out with their
question paper. However, experts have found a
way to get these questions to aid students. If
you're looking for where to get you revision
materials (Past questions) feel free to contact :
08134141081 whatapps : 08134141081.
23. WHEN WAS THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN
NIGERIA ESTABLISHED?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952
24. THE QUALITY OF PETROLEUM IS
DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF ………… IT
CONTAINS
A. PHOSPHOROUS
B. CARBON
C. HYDROGEN
D.SULPHUR
E. OXYGEN
25. A BOY IN A BARBER SHOP SITS BETWEEN
2 PARALLEL MIRRORS. HOW MANY IMAGES OF
HIMSELF WILL HE OBSERVE
A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4
26. AMERICA WANTS TO GO TO WAR AGAINST
IRAQ BECAUSE IN HER OPINION THE LATTER
DID NOT COMPLY WITH THE SPIRIT AND
LETTER OF WHICH UNITED NATIONS
RESULOTUION?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471
27. WHEN WAS THE STATE OF ISRAEL
CREATED OUT OF PALESTINE?
A. 14TH MAY 1948
B. 1OTH DECEMBER 1947
C. 12TH MAY 1945
D. 1ST OCTOBER 1946
E. 23RD AUGUST 1950
Do you know the answers to these questions?
All these are contained in the past question
23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A
pls chairman, help me wit past questions on subsea engineering. yinusabass8423@gmail.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by yinusabass(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2013
Somebody shud help me ptdf past question on subsea engineering. yinusabass8423@gmail.com. Pls i beg
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by AtbuAbdul(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2013
d-ROC:

guys i have the same scanned documents for free for all nairalanders just mail me at meoler@gmail.com the file size is about 3MB.Covering all areas of testing.
Merry Xmas and happy new year. It's the season of giving, consider it my gift to you.

Cheers
d-ROC
pls 4ward 2 musaabdulbasit@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by AtbuAbdul(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Ch!z:

pls send it 2 me as well chibzor@hotmail.com
tanx
pls re-4ward 2 musaabdulbasit@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by sledgya: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2013
Pls can i reshedule my test date or change venue
am in lag @ d moment n my test centre is abuja
som1 pls help
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Dfavouredone: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2013
I URGERTLY NEED THE PTDF PAST QUESTIONS. PLS SEND TO Thanks.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by rockinrobin: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
please I would need past questions on control engineering.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by lafex: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
rockinrobin: please I would need past questions on control engineering. ioekrresa@gmail.com
am doing control engineering also pls send me as earlier as possible.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by rufusloveday(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
I am invited to write ptdf scholarship test. My course is control system. pls anybody with past question should kindly send it to rufus.loveday@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Frankolino(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hi guys.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by ignis: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Please someone should mail me ptdf past questions on Basin Evolution and Dynamics. cbkume@gmail.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by macs911(f): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2013
Please I would also like a copy of the PTDF past questions for Control Engineering anybody who has can mail it to glamaxs2013@gmail.com, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by kennymak3(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Please i need ptdf past questions on purchase and supply management. Kennymak3@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by donmatin(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Fellow nairalanders,if u applied for ur field,focus on year four and five of ur uni studies,for d general part Google has a lot of answers.Dats wat am doing.
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by Jerryodogwu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls send 2 me as well globalblaze@gmail.com
Thnks
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by patwilly(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls send to ehicomfy@yahoo.com. God will surely blees you!
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by cutelysinki(f): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Has anyone here got the PTDF past questions yet? Please if you have past questions for HSE, kindly send a copy to cutelysinki@gmail.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by lafex: 3:22am On Dec 01, 2013
donmatin: Fellow nairalanders,if u applied for ur field,focus on year four and five of ur uni studies,for d general part Google has a lot of answers.Dats wat am doing.
pls send me a copy of the past question so that I will start the preparation also. my field is control engineering
Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions by donmatin(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2013
lafex: pls send me a copy of the past question so that I will start the preparation also. my field is control engineering and mail is luvlafex@gmail.com
this is a test copy i got from some1,hope it can give u a clue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Does Opay POS Agent Make Monthly? / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment (30 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.