Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Celebrities Reveal The Disturbing Ways They Lost Their Virginit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Reveal The Disturbing Ways They Lost Their Virginit (599 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Reveal The Disturbing Ways They Lost Their Virginit by Adona02(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
It comes as no surprise that Hollywood is obsessed with celebrities’ sex lives. In almost any interview, reporters will bombard famous actors and musicians with questions about who’s keeping them warm at night. Although many celebrities play coy with non-answers, some bolder and more unabashed Hollywood starlets have no problem sharing their most salacious affairs.

When the spotlight’s main focus is sex, sex, sex, major celebrities often feel obliged to offer insight into their past sexual conquests. Although considered a private topic, many famous personalities have opened up about their first times having sex. Losing your virginity is a big deal for anyone, even celebrities. Depending on the type, celebrity virginity stories can range from the hilarious, to the romantic, to the devastating, to the flat out embarrassing. Lucky for fans, a lot of stars have opened up about their first times with the public. It may have taken them years to get over these sloppy flashbacks to bad sex, but these celebrities have told their stories with both humor and integrity. Here for your sexual appetite is a round up of some of the most noteworthy celebrity, virginity loss stories.
1. Angelina Jolie

Could it be possible that Angelina Jolie incorporated some real life experience into her infamous Girl, Interrupted role? According to an interview she gave to Ok! magazine, Jolie lost her virginity at the age of 14, considerably young for many. However, Jolie confessed that after she began having sex with her then-boyfriend, she felt as if the connection wasn’t enough. During sex, Jolie grabbed a knife and cut her boyfriend in order to force an experience of closeness. According to Jolie, her boyfriend cut her back in “an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I’d cut myself.”

http://www.pulsevibes.com/2017/03/celebrities-reveal-disturbing-ways-they.html

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Vagina Is Worth $500m -- Billionaire Ex-wife, Dabota Lawson / A Pastor With 10 Children Convicted Of Child Molestation / Is The Bombom On Reality Tv Star Kim Kardashian Fake? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.