Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Read This, If You Want To Be Financially FREE!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This, If You Want To Be Financially FREE!!! (383 Views)

Get Your Approved Upwork Account For (#1000) And Be Financially Free / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People / Be Financially Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This, If You Want To Be Financially FREE!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Are you searching for insights to wealth and fortunes? Do you desire to unlock the mysteries to financial freedom? Then, this will fill your taste. Get yourself inspired. Gain wisdom and ascend above poverty .
Get control of your finances... from these set of wealth empowering ebooks by the world number 1 personal finance coach, Robert Kiyosaki.
They are:
1. Unfair advantages: the power of financial education [What schools will never teach you about money]. (Worth: N2500
2. The Real Book of Real Estate: conquer financial fear and create your financial future (Worth: N3500)
3. Cash Flow Quadrant: Guide to financial freedom (worth: N2000)
4. You can choose to be Rich (worth: N2000)
Total worth' N10000.
In the mood of this happiness, I am offering you all these book for FREE! Yes you heard me... Inbox me on azuonwuprecious@gmail.com, or simply drop your emails
Financial education through reading books is the best means to financial freedom

(1) (Reply)

Safe-online/offline-platforms...do Everything Safe (online & Offline) / Website Designer On Nairaland / Portrait Cartoon Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.