Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Join Our Team And Make $100-$200 Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our Team And Make $100-$200 Daily (310 Views)

Earn $100-$200 Per Day With Influencer Earn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / How To Make $100 -$200 Per Day Through Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Team And Make $100-$200 Daily by henryclassy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Join IQ-Option investment Team Group. Where you can join others in making $400 monthly
What is The Group all about?
Is all about investing in binary option.
What is binary option?
Binary option involves trading in the financial market,using a broker.And what is a broker?
A Broker is just a platform where you excutes your trades in binary option market.
Trading in the finacial market can be very risky but with a proven and workable strategy you can win trades,meaning to win in binary option you must have a strategy.And i have that strategy now. I am putting a business in place.But before I tell about the business or the deal,let me tell you how i got my proven and trusted strategy that is capable of putting more than $100/day in my account.
It all began last year,when i ran into a friend of mine,i couldn't believe my eye over what i saw. This guy is driving honder accord car 2015 model. As my friend i ask him,whats the secret and as an old time friend he couldn't conceal it from me,he gave me the blue print of his success. It was right then he told me about binary option trading and his secret strategy that wins him trade at the end of the day.He earns more than $100 a day from this. Since my encounter with him i have been practicing his strategy with a demo account as he adviced me, and i can tell you that the strategy is awesome.I trade conviently with it.The results has been great. The strategy is great and good but it has its own challenge and one challenge it has,is that it requires a huge amount of capital. I would have started alone if not for the huge capital involved. I don’t have up to that. But You might ask how much is this capital in question? Its $1000!!!
Exchanging that amount with bank eg UBA,you have : $1000*360=360000 .Very huge!!!!
Yes like i said it is huge.
So here is actually the deal!!!
We want to come together and raise the fund if 5 or 6 people or even more join funds together to raise the capital the money will be less.Right now we re already 4 interested and we still have room for 1 or 2 more person to come up.As i write this,i still have more pontential guys who shows interest,which i am certain they will join from their response.
I will be the one excecuting the trade since i am the only one who knows how it works for now.
To monitor the income,we have created a group where i will definitely be posting the trade history every day in the group. The contract will last for 3months or latest 4months and during this period i will make out time to couch everyone involved.Yes by the end of the 4months everyone should be able to trade on his/her own so that I can move on with other things.
As for the payment(fund raising) per person,this is how its going to be: 5 person already interested plus you(should you be) will make us 6 persons altogether.6 persons to divide $1000,will be =$1000/6=$166.66666667/person.
Breaking it down to our local currency,we have;(#360 being the current exchange price for $ with bank).hence $166.66666667* 360# = #60000/person. There will also be transaction fee which I cannot ascertain the actual fee but lets say bank will charge #3000 to fund our broker account with such amount.Adding that figure to our capital will have;#3000/6 = #500 making it a total of #60500/person.Now there will also be external fund to run the expenses i will be using for the trade,for instance it requires data and other stuff to run the bizness. I wouldn’t be the one to determine how much it will be, everyone will do that,once we all accept.(Note: If we are only 5person the figure will go up a bit per person)
As for the profit sharing,its going to be shared equally.
Our net profit after 22days of trade,taking weekends into account will be $100*22days= $2200 (or even more,we will make more than that at times,I do not want to exaggerate so we re capping it at $2200)
$2200*350(bank purchasing price)=#770000;
#770000/6 =#128333.33333/person.and that will be our earning(or more) for the 4months.
So thats the run down.
We are almost done with the arrangement. Like I said I have alread created a group for it.Once you are done reading and it interests you,you can join our group at once,from there we proceed to next stage.
So hurry and join the team to lock your position because once we hit our targeted number we close the door.
Click here to join our group at once: https://www.facebook. com/groups/101167270421594/

You can call me on:08173944448

(1) (Reply)

Delete / Bitcoins Available For Sale @ 375/$, Call 09079651746 / Enugu Trade Fair: BOI Urges Entre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.