Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) (42021 Views)

Davido Becomes His Daughter, Imade's First Customer (Photos) / Photo Of Miyonse And Debie-Rise Looking Like A Couple / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Okay seen . Still saying it I need a girl friend
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by Bants(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hope say hin knack delivering knacks around wasere
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by dammie4j(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
tzjaynee:
So she actually wore heels to receive a package delivered to her...

Why do i feel this was staged...
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by GreatChizzy: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who is miyounceeeeeeeeee. ..

Sounds like a kitten grin
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, because customers sit in their houses wearing fancy dresses, makeup and shoe, waiting for the delivery guy.
Riiiiiiight undecided

4 Likes

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by Edagentle(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hhmmm, guy be careful of the kinda prank you play o (especially as a delivery boy) before you also get killed. Just saying.
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by 2shur: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
How does this make him a celebrity.
I geh cab girl.
Sure sharp okada man
And my connects running erands like a normal day.
Is such a shame that they jus made mockery of this blockhead.
Wtf u now a taxi man.
And what sup with this oloshoism attitude of women whose panties stink of urine.
Wtf is she feeling like blushing or wat.
Watsup with the masquerade make up ahit and gown.wtf that ahows how biches be on dat housewife ho shiit.
Dey form delivery man now.
Wen dem use u do rituals nobody go save u

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by tzjaynee: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
So she actually wore heels to receive a package delivered to her...
Why do i feel this was staged...
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by repogirl(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Planned work.
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
why she come where heel for the first picture? a home is a place of relaxation, Acted !!! payporte una try
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by taiwohassan007: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
d woman is married already.... look at the ring at hand
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by imstillnovice: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by imstillnovice: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
datswasup:
Why she come change shoe? Scripted
It baffles me how you observed the change of shoes ....are you a cobbler ?

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by MrTypist: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
So na delivery man job them come give this guy last last cry
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by juliusocean(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
UnknownT:
He should be careful, make dem no kill am put for soakaway like that Jumia delivery man in PH
kuku kee me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by juliusocean(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
taiwohassan007:
d woman is married already.... look at the ring at hand
So? She must collect tho I know it's staged
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
even the house maid at the back is sitting like a somebody...

this fuckkboy just sit like person weh need transport money...

always looking like an idiot once woman deh hinside..

dull boy.

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by Senipapa(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
PetrePan:
Invited in...is ok..is ok..i no go talk
Lol, no talk abeg, just pretend say you no see
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by Alert(f): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
I still don't understand what they about to consume

What I have learnt is that next time the delivery man calls that he is coming to drop stuffs at home for me, I will just quickly do face and wardrobe makeover grin grin grin you never know who may be the delivery man wink
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by kevoh(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
The lady is too overdressed just to receive a package. This sh*t is scripted abeg!

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
As.long as Efe fans exist.. miyonse will always be a joke on social media. Lol
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by pwettyesther(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Miyonse wey like older women make he no collect another thing oh!! grin
Meanwhile, this is why I hardly dey on twitter! undecided
grin cheesy grin foodie grin

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by Jfrankination(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
gradually becoming famous
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by Preye1599(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Miyonse that is ugly sef dey enter news...
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by femolala001(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
UnknownT:
He should be careful, make dem no kill am put for soakaway like that Jumia delivery man in PH
Hahahahah u are such a savage.. u don kill me wit laff from dis ur comment.
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
See hip ehhhhh
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by topeorekoy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why he no go deliver for Ikorodu or Ajegunle.

The woman is too well dressed as if it was planned.
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
So she wear that right gown

They expect food?

See how she be like shawama wen wan explode

This is a lie , planned drama

1 Like

Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
MrRichy:
Payporte market strategy ... issorait

Abi o. The girl is dressed and has make up on. Planned work.
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by kimacent(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Make dem no put am into soak away pit oh. Tboss still nid him 4 servicing.
Re: Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol...she as she kak up. She's now acting like she's surprised. Abeg all that make up just to eat assorted delicacy from payporte?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike / Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos / (PHOTOS) Hiptv Presenter Nancy Isime Shares Hot Photos To Mark Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.