Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Not To Get Hired - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Not To Get Hired (522 Views)

This Is The Real Reason New Graduates Can't Get Hired - Bbc.com / Get Hired As Sales Executive / How To Get Hired In Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria In A Matter Of Weeks ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Get Hired by nastiptop(f): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2009
This job searching tip of the day will help get your resume written, your cover letter created, help get your job search on track, or share a job search secret that will jump start your job search.

How Not to Get Hired
If there is one basic rule of job searching, it is to always act professionally. Communicate, dress and act with class, regardless of the job you are applying for. Believe me, the employer will notice and your chances of getting the job will increase ten-fold!

is this true ? job seekers, make una talk ,
Re: How Not To Get Hired by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
pls tell ue something we dont know

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Programmes / I Need A Secretary Job / A Fresh Graduate: I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.