Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,043 members, 7,866,942 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments (524 Views)

BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri / BBNaija: A Big LED Billboard For Cee-C Erected By Fans (Picture) / #bbnaija: A View Into The Fascinating Life Of BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments by MrHyde: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
I have followed the BBNaija closely and more so, the votes and I wonder why Nigerian youths (at least quite a number of them) want efe to win the price. This makes me feel we are not ready to vote a credible leader come 2019 to lead this country. Now picture this;
1. Efe has no talent really, don't see him being a model, a rapper? Naaa, an actor, he doesn't fit the bill. But he has a lot of fan base, and I wonder, do these youths know the impact the winner 25million Naira could have on his community? I would rather we vote for someone with talent and that would in turn create job opportunities for or teaming youths. Someone who could be a role model and not some1 who 'raps in pidgin' when we all know we won't buy that album.
Anyway, this is just my take #logicoversentiments.
Re: Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments by Skipuru(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chai.
Have you eaten today?

No dey hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments by chinybelle(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
There are no rules in life.
The gods decides

If they pick efe, even if na only shit him dey shit for there,him go win still.
That's life.

It is not of he that willeth, nor of he that runneth.....................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments by Ashleydolls(f): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is bbnaija a talent show?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments by MrHyde: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
You see that's the problem with Africans, we allow the gods to handle what we are supposed to handle by ourselves.
What's the essence of BBNaija? Is it not an opportunity to showcase your talents? It's obvious we have models, actresses, Voice over Air Personalities, MCees, eba makers and of course, the blank ones.
So if you look beyond the different colors on your TV screen, you would see talent.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments by chibatov(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
next time you want to post, please put your brain cells to good use ehn

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: A Typical Inclination Towards Sentiments by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Efe fans dey reason with their kidney..like efe.

Na to insult.. no get anything constructive reason.. na to relate am to the gods..like say God dey restricted to efe..

Anyodycanwin..

Hypocrisy kills.. is just a game..no be fight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Film Distribution / Isoken Is Hot Like Fire At The Cinemas – For One Simple Reason / Nigerian Superhero Film "Planeta" Calls For Online Casting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.