Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Make #4.2 Million Using 10k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make #4.2 Million Using 10k. (497 Views)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / I Want To Quit My Job: What Business Can In Start With 2 Million Naira? / MTN Nigeria Made ₦51 Billion Profit And Gained 4.2 Million New Subscribers In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make #4.2 Million Using 10k. by Godric44: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
I, along with statisticians and computer scientists, have schematically assembled a platform that is fail proof and guaranteed (I repeat, GUARANTEED) to give you #4.2million just using 10k.

The process involves two(2) quick steps which are automated by the system itself.

This scheme will help many and would literally transform people into millionaires.

Nevertheless, I have to build the site first. It requires approximately #150k, give or take.

I already have 2 partners and I need 2 more. We are each contributing #30k. For my partners, you will be among the first people to get the #4.2 million.

If you're interested, you know what to do.
Re: How To Make #4.2 Million Using 10k. by Nathan2016: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Another form of sccam...if you can make millions why don't you go and get a loan of 150k and make it....

1 Like

Re: How To Make #4.2 Million Using 10k. by Godric44: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nathan2016:
Another form of sccam...if you can make millions why don't you go and get a loan of 150k and make it....
Not everything is a scam. It is unwise to jump into hasty conclusions with zero knowledge of what or who you're accusing.
Re: How To Make #4.2 Million Using 10k. by Nathan2016: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godric44:

Not everything is a scam. It is unwise to jump into hasty conclusions with zero knowledge of what or who you're accusing.
Oga is simple logic... You don't belong to any charitable organizations and you are not am entrepreneur becos u didn't introduced urself as one... So you need 15ok

Answer my simply question... Y not go get a loan from bank?

And if you need it... I personally can connect you to a banker that can help you with a loan... Yoi must have a collateral too... Visible collateral that worth more than what you are collecting
Re: How To Make #4.2 Million Using 10k. by Godric44: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nathan2016:

Oga is simple logic... You don't belong to any charitable organizations and you are not am entrepreneur becos u didn't introduced urself as one... So you need 15ok

Answer my simply question... Y not go get a loan from bank?

And if you need it... I personally can connect you to a banker that can help you with a loan... Yoi must have a collateral too... Visible collateral that worth more than what you are collecting
I'm looking for partners, not a bank for loans. Anyone interested will have a face to face meeting with me first, so as to establish trust and transparency.

He/she will visit my home, see my identity cards, etc. Then we can talk business.

Like I said, not everyone is fraudulent. Some people are genuine. I'm sure you can't dispute that.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Igbos Have Strong Business Acumen / Big Brother Naija Records 11million Votes / Senior Lawyer, Ozekhome Reveals Owner Of Unclaimed $50million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.