Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! (2844 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

If dem born anybody papa well, make im post here on New Year's Day angry

E get any person papa wey them no born well??
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by saintneo(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2009
what is i live in japan or australia? u know time zone difference.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2009
Yea I know time zone difference but u have to adhere to ours (Nigerian Time), so do the calculation and get set just set the alarm on ur phone
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2009
Ehn ehn , another point O, If you're in sheypan or aushiala etc , We only use NG Time for the winner , ya diggy diggy me? cheesy
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2009
As stated earlier, the standard time is Nigerian Time (NGT). You can paricipate where ever you are but you have to adhere to the time
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Phemour: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2009
Ok sah.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2009
The Watch Night Begins Today!!!!
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by whitesturd(f): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2009
cnt wait to see who wud win this thread one thing is sure sha.the person is not going for cross over night in church grin
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
whitesturd:

cnt wait to see who wud win this thread one thing is sure sha.the person is not going for cross over night in church grin

This thing is very easy, where ever you are, whateva u may be doing just pop up ur phone and put the message thru at the said time, thats all. . . Its not necessary for anyone to forfeit anything to be the winner.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
They say what a Man can do a woman can do better; Lets see if the ladies are up to the task.

Guys crab ur key pads, Ladies plz dont be left behind.

Would it be a Guy or a Lady?? I just cant wait. . .
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
☆☆░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░♫░░☆☆ ☆☆░░░♫░░▓▓░▓░░░░░▓░▓▓▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░░☆☆ ☆☆░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░♫☆☆ ☆☆░♫░░▓▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░♫░░☆☆ ☆☆░░░▓▓░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░░☆☆ ☆☆░▓▓░░░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░♫░☆☆ ☆☆♫░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░☆ BIGLOVE

See you nxt year cool
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2009
k
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by whitesturd(f): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
Renz:

This thing is very easy, where ever you are, whateva u may be doing just pop up your phone and put the message thru at the said time, thats all. . . Its not necessary for anyone to forfeit anything to be the winner.

k i can alwez do dt but on the dot of 12 like dis i tink NL wud  be d last thing on my mind cos i wud possibly be flying in the air or somethin cos of excitement. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2009
I've to carry my lap to church O, i'll quickly run to ma car at exactly 11:55pm

And im gon be the first to post hia tongue
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Remii(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
Which area is the reference because it already 5am in Melborne Jan 1, 2010 in Australia ooooooooo
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy new year!!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2010
SAME TO YOU BROTHER Ok here we have a winner
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2010
Which card do u want MTN, GLO, ZAIN, VISA FONE or ? ? ?
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 12:15am On Jan 01, 2010
ETISALAT grin cheesy tongue
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 12:20am On Jan 01, 2010
Ok, Done

Drop me a secured link to pass on the details You sure didnt sleep, u surely deserve it
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 12:41am On Jan 01, 2010
Still waiting to get punk'd. lipsrsealed
Are you for real, am i really the first?
Awesome. cool
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by whitesturd(f): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2010
Happy new year to u all my people Gawd i thank u,God ure great. He he he he my God is good o ,He he he he my GOD IS GOOD o everything na double double na double na double,every thing na tripple tripple na triple triple,everthing na carton,carton,na carton.he has done it for me,he has done it for me.Ese baba

THANK YOU JESUS,URE WONDERFUL YES 2O10 HERE I COME O smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Pweety4me(f): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2010
^lolz happy new year sweerie & 2 all smiley
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by whitesturd(f): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR PWEETIE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY NEW YEAR.WE THANK GOD.GOD URE TOO MUCH EEEEE. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2010
Hey happy new year to you guys.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2010
ruskiee:

Still waiting to get punk'd. lipsrsealed
Are you for real, am i really the first?
Awesome. cool

YES YOU ARE THE FIRST [sup]Drop an offline on my IM for secured transmission of details[/sup

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY PEOPLE,

HAPPY NEW YEAR NL.

WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2010, THE YEAR OF WISDOM & POWER, THE YEAR OF THE GREATER LIGHT.

I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2010
Renz:

YES YOU ARE THE FIRST Drop an offline on my IM for secured transmission of details

Done. grin
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2010
ruskiee:

Done. grin

Ok ruskiee, Confirm you are the one on the secured link and that your ID contains "hl2g"
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2010
Renz:

They say what a Man can do a woman can do better; Lets see if the ladies are up to the task.

Guys crab your key pads, Ladies plz dont be left behind.

Would it be a Guy or a Lady?? I just cant wait. . .

Actually the Ladies were left behind and I maybe forced to give out a second runner up prize.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2010
Renz:

Ok ruskiee, Confirm you are the one on the secured link and that your ID contains "hl2g"
Yes that's the ID. and my message was -is that the secured link you are talking about? tongue
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2010
Ok, back to the secured link. . .
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
Renz you happen to be the person above me  cool

Send me your email or phone # to ***** pls let me know asap you've send your # to me so i can remove my email., !

and i'll send the 2k card as promised, tell me which network.

Congratulations  smiley

PureMinded Groups  cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Faces Can You See On The Tree? / Funky Tuesday; List 5 Things U"d Wish To Do Dat U"v Neva Done Before. / Let's Your Phone Suggestion Finish The Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.