Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye (808 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
The NYSC callup number on his certificate reads NYSC/KD/ABU/99/113459. Anyone that has gone through the NYSC program will definitely know that the "99" in the callup number indicates the year of mobilisation. However, the Vice Chancellor of ABU claimed he graduated in the year 2000. How come he was mobilized before graduation? ABU is definitely not telling us something.

Re: A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by Nasa28(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Una no dey tire ...

Whether forged or not forged, you guys should just allow this guy be........You mean everything about him is forged-?

Anyway, wetin concern me....
Re: A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by bayelsaowei(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don tire for this country... I tire..president get result problem we vote am..dino get we still vote am...nigeria is one senseless nation.. angry
Re: A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by Pray(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Make Una dey ki unaself on people wey don make am. Baba God, please pick my call.
Re: A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by sorry1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
If this is one Nigeria, God punish all the one Nigeria people.
Re: A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by Scatterscatter(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pray:
Make Una dey ki unaself on people wey don make am. Baba God, please pick my call.

God will never pick a call of someone that isn't upright and who sees money as success. A money worshiper will never be favoured by God. You had better look else where for the call you are expecting undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by dunkem21(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why not ask NYSC why they mobilised him in 1999 and signed his certificate in 2001 .. Did he serve for 2 years?

If you have NYSC certificate, check your own and see the similarities..
Re: A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by dadaadec(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
dunkem21:
Why not ask NYSC why they mobilised him in 1999 and signed his certificate in 2001 .. Did he serve for 2 years?

If you have NYSC certificate, check your own and see the similarities..

every corper filled the book of life

NYSC should go and check that and end this whole issue.

Guess its gonna die down like Apostle Suleiman and Otono Stephanie.

This country is bleeped.
Re: A Critical Look At The NYSC Callup Number Of Dino Melaye by DesChyko: 2:50am On Mar 29, 2017
At least, e get backups here and there. How far Naija presido and im certificate matter?

(1) (Reply)

Aninri Grassroots Mobilizers Second Annual Submit / Magu Unqualified To Head Efcc- Sen. Dino Melaye / Who Is The President Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.