Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) (19155 Views)

Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by ochejoseph(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Chief Orinya Otorkpa Passes On

It is with great pain, sorrow and sadness , that I Open this thread to announce the death of my father, the Former CA of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and patriarch of the Otorkpa Family In Ado Local Government of Benue state Chief Orinya Otorkpa.

Chief Otorkpa Died after a long battle with illness to which he eventually succumbed, My father who retired from services of the Nation's highest court in 2007, lived a peaceful and quiet life upon retirement, he left behind our mother and 7 of us (6 boys and a Girl)

Burial arrangements will soon be released, in the mean time we appreciate all institutions , individuals, and states that have identified with us at this moment of Grief.

May heaven be kind to us all.

Oche Joseph Otorkpa (FRSPH)

Son

https://mobile.twitter.com/ochejoseph/status/846847714105217026

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Your father died a great man, he died at a time the country need his wisdom and services to chart a way out of our myriads of challenges....
RIP to him

Accept my condolence Oche

19 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by farouk0403(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rest on

my condolences to the family

3 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by Flexherbal(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
May his soul rest in peace!

5 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by mazizitonene(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
The end of all men.....RIP

4 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by Ezezima2012(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
May God console you and ur siblings...... RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by nairascores: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rip Sir, condolences Oche

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by onyii255(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Eh ya... May his soul rest in peace..

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by opethom(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rip.... I hope na good man before he kicked the bucket
Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by BE811APP: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by lizzypro: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rip cry cry

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
RIP Sir. I hope the government honoured him?
Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by Sketchandcraft(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by iykofias(m): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2017
ochejoseph:

It is with great pain, sorrow and sadness , that I Open this thread to announce the death of my father, the Former CA of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and patriarch of the Otorkpa Family In Ado Local Government of Benue state Chief Orinya Otorkpa.

Chief Otorkpa Died after a long battle with illness to which he eventually succumbed, My father who retired from services of the Nation's highest court in 2007, lived a peaceful and quiet life upon retirement, he left behind our mother and 7 of us (6 boys and a Girl)

Burial arrangements will soon be released, in the mean time we appreciate all institutions , individuals, and states that have identified with us at this moment of Grief.

Son

sorry for your loss cry

So u be ajebutter sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by Josiah1150(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2017
a lost icon indeed RIP sir btw receive my condolences oche as God consoles you most!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by ProsperUSA: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2017
Corruption = low life expectancy
Corruption = no standard hospital
Corruption = early death

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by SalamRushdie: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by solpat(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP Sir cry

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by Astrogeotech: 12:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by Herhmjay(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Rest in perfect peace

And my condolences to the family

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by Atyodos: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP SIR

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by embadee(m): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2017
ochejoseph:

Son

Do you happen to be the same Joseph Otorpka of Evans?

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by manchester1: 12:53am On Mar 29, 2017
rip
Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by citizenY(m): 12:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Oche, please accept my condolence. Nay his soul rest I. Perfect peace, Amin.

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by UgojiC(m): 1:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Rip. take heart man
Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by majalisa(m): 1:15am On Mar 29, 2017
embadee:
Do you happen to be the same Joseph Otorpka of Evans?
do you happen to want to kidnap him?

May he rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by pauljumbo: 1:21am On Mar 29, 2017
bye

1 Like

Re: Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria) by nduchucks: 2:02am On Mar 29, 2017
@Ochejoseph, He is at peace now.

So sorry for your loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: Oyegun’s ‘Hidden Agenda’ On Tenure Extension - The Nation / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. / Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.