Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dino Melaye Proves Once Again That A Certificate Is Not Important - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Proves Once Again That A Certificate Is Not Important (433 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" / Senator Dino Melaye Proves This About Many Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Proves Once Again That A Certificate Is Not Important by Newbeginnings(m): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello, its Mr. Newbeginning

Now, know this Education is very important..

Third class is the lowest class in Nigeria and if a man can make it into the senate with such a certificate then we should start concentrating on studying to go for our dreams rather than studying to get a job...

It will be hard, it was damn hard for me when I started, I didn't sleep for 3 days (not in a row though) and I wrote down plans and today, just some months later.. I am still kicking, still working..

Read to go for your dreams, if a University doesn't give it to you.. then go for something related.. Don't because you want to be a lawyer nad go to read Mass Communication in a Polytechnic.. don't allow situations to cause a change of fate in your destiny..

Let the wise read and hear to escape the conntinuous cycle of poverty every Nigerian graduate will possibly go through..
Re: Dino Melaye Proves Once Again That A Certificate Is Not Important by Babalegba(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Newbeginnings:
Hello, its Mr. Newbeginning

Now, know this Education is very important..

Third class is the lowest class in Nigeria and if a man can make it into the senate with such a certificate then we should start concentrating on studying to go for our dreams rather than studying to get a job...

It will be hard, it was damn hard for me when I started, I didn't sleep for 3 days (not in a row though) and I wrote down plans and today, just some months later.. I am still kicking, still working..

Read to go for your dreams, if a University doesn't give it to you.. then go for something related.. Don't because you want to be a lawyer nad go to read Mass Communication in a Polytechnic.. don't allow situations to cause a change of fate in your destiny..

Let the wise read and hear to escape the conntinuous cycle of poverty every Nigerian graduate will possibly go through..
Clueless o.p ,celebrating a crook

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban The Great (tinubu) / Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Convocation Photos With Parents And Friends / Speak Now On Your Indictment By Tinubu Over Lagos Debt Burden, PDP Tells Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.